five

{aviana}

flashback •

i walk into my first class of college ever, pre-med.

i know no one in this college, i literally moved halfway across the country and left everything behind. i don't know where to sit, but since i'm 5 minutes late there's only so little seats to choose from.

i decide to sit in the 2nd row next to a boy who has brown hair, brown eyes. dressed in khaki pants and a white sweater.

"hey, can i sit here?" i whisper to the boy.

"sure." he says and smiles at me. i can tell he's staring at me and i flush. "i'm liam." the boy says and holds out a hand for me to shake.

"aviana." i say back and shake his hand. i look up into his eyes and find them already staring into me. i flush, i always flush so easily.

"that's a cool name, aviana." liam says to me.

"thank you." i say and smile as i take out my books.

• end of flashback •

i wake up to liam cursing under his breath in the kitchen. i stretch out and get up. i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before making my way to the kitchen.

i see liam in the kitchen making bacon and eggs for us. i find a huge grin growing on my face.

"babe, what are you doing?" i ask while giggling watching liam attempt to make an omelet. liam jumps under his skin and looks at me.

"shit you scared me babe!" liam says putting the fried bacon on a plate. i walk over and grab a piece. i notice it's burnt but i don't care, he went through the trouble of trying to make me breakfast.

"i was going to bring it to you in bed, you ruined my plan." liam whines.

"i love you." i say and go on my tippy toes to kiss the boy i love. liam grabs my ass in the kiss and i slap his arm. "liam!" i screech.

"sorry babe, those shorts are really hot." liam giggles as he brings the food to the dining table.

"what are we doing today?" i ask as i take a seat across from liam at the table.

"well, i need to go get the rental car at noon. you can stay here if you like." liam suggests.

"yea that's fine." i respond.

"how's the food?" liam asks as i devour my eggs.

"not bad actually. délicieux!" i say and smirk.

"wow, my little french girl." liam says smirkingly.

"i try, i try." i say and giggle.

"i have to go, the rental place just called. the car will be ready for pick up in 10 minutes." liam says as he pulls on his shoes.

"ok babe be careful." i say as i hug and kiss him before he leaves out the door.

"i love you." liam says

"and i love you." i say and close the door.

i decide to take a bath while liam is gone, i want to try out the jacuzzi tub. i run the water and gather my clothes and place them on the bathroom counter along with a towel. once the tub fills up, i step in. the blazing hot water penetrates my skin and it feels amazing. i turn on the jets and they pulsate into my back.

i stay in the tub for about 10 minutes until i hear a knock at the door. why would liam be back this early? i quickly hop out of the tub and wrap myself in a towel. if it's just liam i don't care if he sees me in a towel. nothing new to him.

i make my way over to the door and unlock it. i open it and i see no one outside. i am confused. i don't want to walk outside and risk me getting seen in a towel. a cold chill runs over me from the wind and i close the door. maybe it was a prank. i return to my bedroom to get dressed. i am halfway pulling on my pants when i hear another knock, this time louder. what the hell? i finish getting dressed before going to the door.

"ok, who-" i open the door and as soon as i fully open the door i am cut off as a hand in a black glove whips me around and covers my mouth so i am looking inside the condo with my back pressed against the stomach of some person dressed in all black.

i am being held down by this person as he drags me out of the house and into the street. i try yelling and moving my feet, jerking everything on my body but the person doesn't seem to move at all, unaffected by my jerks.

i am being kidnapped, i think to myself as i get dragged into a white van in the back of street. i take my elbows and push them with all my might into the body behind me. the person steps back as instinct and lets go of me to grab their stomach in pain. i am shocked that that actually worked, but as i hear another person getting out of the van and coming towards me i ran as fast as i can into the condo.

i am steps away from walking through the front door when i feel hands gripping my head and bashing it into the side of the condo's exterior. the world seems dizzy around me as i feel my body fall to the ground as hands wrap around me. i close my eyes to block out the pain in my head as my head becomes black and i pass out.
-
{a/n}

okay okay omg lol what just happened

this story is bout to take a turnnnnn

kk bye :)

follow @elephantmuke on instagram bc that's me omg !! 💦👼💗 bye