1/10

"Huh? Where is this? Where's my gun?"

    Lu Shiqi opened his eyes and saw that the surrounding area was white. He immediately put on a defensive state, and suddenly found that his AKM was missing.

    You must know that last moment she was still fighting with drug dealers in the woods with her good brother and the comrades in the special forces.

    I don’t know why this time the drug dealers seemed to know their tracks in advance. They were spotted as soon as they entered the forest and broke all their plans afterwards. Fortunately, their usual training was stricter than ordinary soldiers, so they were not beaten. He was caught off guard and the whole army was wiped out.

    But just as she broke through with the AKM to cover the cobra, a brighter white light suddenly lit up in front of her eyes. She had to close her eyes in such a dangerous situation, and opened them again and arrived here.

    "Ding! Welcome to Xiao Jiu's space, I am the system 999 to change destiny. You can call me Xiao Jiu Master."

    A yellow-haired, childlike little elf appeared in front of Lu Shiqi out of thin air, and walked around. Lu Shiqi went round and round, introducing himself.

    "Change the destiny system?" Lu Shiqi was very puzzled.

    "I am quite satisfied with my destiny. Why should I change it? Send me back quickly." You

    must know that one second delay on the battlefield may be a life!

    "That's not good . " , If it weren't for Xiao Jiu to bring you over, you would be dead now." After 999, I was afraid that Lu Shiqi would not believe it. With a wave of his small hand, the scene at the time was displayed in front of Lu Shiqi.

    I saw a bullet shot straight at the back of her head from the back of Lu Shiqi, less than 1 meter away from her, and the screen shifted backward. The person who shot was the second sister who was usually taciturn but had been silently guarding them, codenamed flower. snake.

    "Impossible, why does she want to do this? Do you think I will believe you with just such a picture? Quickly let me go back!" Lu Qiqi said angrily.

    The second sister is usually so good to her, how could she do such a thing, this little dwarf must be lying to herself!

    "Then see it for yourself!"

    It seems that Lu Shiqi would not believe so easily. 999 flew to Lu Shiqi and grabbed a corner of her arm. The white light flashed, Lu Shiqi returned to his body and returned. The forest full of fierce opportunities.

    Time was paused, Lu Shiqi turned his head stiffly, and it was exactly the same as the picture just now.

    Seeing that Lu Shiqi was stunned and motionless, 999 took her back to the white space.

    "Why? Second sister..."

    999 saw Lu Shiqi fall into her own thoughts and looked at her intimately and silently, until she recovered, she said,

    "Sign a contract with me, travel to various worlds, and complete the task of system publishing. , I can send you back when you make up 100,000 Destiny Coins, and you can also satisfy one of your wishes!"

    Xiao Jiu Chao Lu Shiqi stretched out his hands, two small hands flashed with white light, and a book larger than 999 appeared. In her hands.

    "Oh, after finishing the task, I don't know when. Maybe everyone is dead, and I can't go back." Lu Shiqi roared, she knew all this had nothing to do with 999, but she just couldn't help it. Lose your temper