final

The four members of the Special Forces surrounded the three of An Yijing and pushed the cart away and slowly moved out. The cart was too short to stop them. According to the trajectory of the bullet just now, the sniper should be on the opposite side of the building.

    It stands to reason that these tall buildings have been checked in the afternoon, and there are people who should not have snipers on guard! Is there an internal response, or is 2000 meters away, there is indeed a record of more than 2,000 meters in the wild, even Lu Seventeen’s record is also 2,000 meters, but this is a city with many uneven high-rise buildings, which poses great risks.

    Lu Shiqi had already spread the news that there was a sniper in the tall building opposite, and our armed police standing by outside had already searched it.

    Their goal is the back bar, which is high enough for only one way to enter. The material of the bar is also very good, it is not easy to be penetrated by bullets, and more importantly, there is a blind spot.

    Not long after they walked out, there were bullets coming from all directions. Lu 17 and a few people also shot back from time to time. The other party was sure that they were going to take An Yijing's life. Maybe even An Liansu would not let it go, but It should have nothing to do with Lin Musen, she is implicated, and she does not have a body armor.

    Thinking like this, Lu Shiqi immediately pushed Lin Musen to the people beside him: "Coronavirus, take her to hide there."

    Several people knew that Lu Shiqi did not refute, Lin Musen. Knowing that he was a cumbersome now, he just whispered to Lu Qiqi: "Be careful." He left the team under the protection of Coral Snake.

    Seeing that □ □ hardly worked, someone pulled out a dagger and attacked several people. Lu Shiqi immediately greeted them: "The boss has handed over to you, I will deal with these people!"

    Concerned that there were many guests around, and didn't want to accidentally hurt them, Lu Shiqi stopped the few people and led them to the open position, which cost them three or four dollars in just a few strokes.

    The door was opened by the armed police outside. Just as Lu Shiqi put down his snack, he heard a low and fierce voice from the room: "If you come in, we will start shooting indiscriminately! After all, there are so many hostages, how can we not use them? ? " "

    we also give you the opportunity to make a bet to see us to accomplish the mission, or your people get rid of us. "

    down the sound Lu seventeen saw the man, even at the bar in the top of the ramp a cabinet, I don't know how the five-and-three-thin-thick man hid in, with a wicked smile on his side, and his muzzle was aimed at An Yijing.

    Lu Shishi ignored the bullets behind him and the dagger beside him, picked it up, and pointed it in the direction of the man-Lu Shiqi's world only had "puff" and the sound of four bullets entering the puff.

    A mercenary man, a member of the special team who blocked the gun for Anyijing, a mercenary next to him, and-there was no pain as imagined, only the shock from a knife and a knife on the bulletproof suit, Lu Shiqi subconsciously turned his head back. , Only saw Lin Musen's fallen figure, and the shocked eyes of the Coral Snake holding a gun three meters away.

    She subconsciously stretched out her hand to hug her, but after all she missed it. When she touched, Lin Musen fell to the ground, her eyes looked fiercely at the two mercenaries who were blocking her, "Bai", "Beat" and "Zi". The swords collided, and with the help of the Coral Snake, two mercenaries died under the sword of Lu Shiqi.