41/50

Three days later, in the magnificent hall, hundreds of officials worshipped, Lin Shuche was wearing a bright yellow robe embroidered with the dragon of the sea, sitting on the tall with a serious face, his black pupils gleaming as inconsistent with his age. The calmness.

    Lin Musen was sitting behind the curtain and saw a glimmer of satisfaction flashed in his eyes. When his younger brother had grown up, he would be able to return the power to him with confidence in a while.

    Under the dragon chair, Prime Minister Right was talking about the drought in Jiangzhou. The courtiers were arguing about this. An urgent and loud voice came from outside the hall,

    "Eastern Frontier Emergency!" A soldier hurriedly ran away. Come and stand outside the temple.

    Lin Musen's heart sank, and his hand involuntarily grasped the handle of the wheelchair tightly. The white and tender delicate hands, the green veins violent, and the bones protruding.

    Lin Shuche turned his head slightly to capture the appearance of his emperor sister in his eyes. He frowned slightly, a trace of worry flashed in his heart, but his face did not show up: "Xuan"

    soldier walked in and fell on one knee: "Humble job Zhang Hei joins." Your Majesty, long live our emperor long live long live long live."

    "The frontier war report, roughly estimated that 30,000 enemy troops were beheaded and 16,215 people were killed or injured. General Huaihua was seriously injured and was still in a coma. It's a

    letter from the military division." After speaking, the soldier took the letter out of his arms and offered it. The foster father of the sixth son took it up at Lin Shuche's sign and looked at Lin Shuche.

    Lin Shuche nodded, and father-in-law was reading. The above first stated that Li Wu, the general of Huaihua, penetrated through his abdomen, his internal organs were ruptured, and his muscles were damaged.

    Then it listed some people’s military exploits, such as Zhao Wu’s death in battle. His next Wang Wu performed well this time and killed 5 enemy troops and was promoted to Xuande Captain and led the fifth team of the former army.

    ……

    Youjun Mingwei General Wu Fei was killed in battle. Captain Du Shen, the first team of the right army, performed very well this time, beheading 2 captains and 2 soldiers of the enemy army, which could replace Wu Fei.

    Wait for changes in positions of all sizes, and ask your Majesty if he has any comments on this.

    Finally, he wrote that the former army commander Ning Yuan, General Lu Shiqi, beheaded an enemy leader, one general, Zuojun, and six ordinary soldiers. The military merits are too low and they dare not arrogantly discuss their duties. The promotion is hoped by your Majesty.

    After reading the letter, the father-in-law gave Lin Shuche the letter and stepped back to his side.

    Lin Musen's eyes sharpened when he heard that Lu Shiqi was the commander of the former army, and the coercion of the whole body made the Xier atmosphere behind him afraid to come out.

    While angry and a little worried in his heart, would he suffer any injuries in the fight against General Qilin Nation on the fierce battlefield?

    On the other side, Lin Shuche took the letter and read it again. He tapped his finger on the handle of the dragon chair and slowly said: "If the position in the army changes, or the people in the army are more familiar, I have no opinion. As for General Ningyuan, I think he can be promoted to General Zhongmu. Gentlemen, do you have any comments?"