71/80

Under Ye Ruoxue's shocked eyes, a group of Sea Clan dragged the injured brother away mightily.

    Seeing Lin Musen, who had parked the car and brought the little zombies, Ye Ruoxue asked tremblingly: "You, how did you do it!?"

    "It was just an agreement with the Queen of the Sea Clan." Lin Musen was plain. Ye Ruoxue replied, and looked at the embarrassed Ye Ruoxue Lin Musen and asked,

    "What's the matter with you, what about the two men?" When

    Luofan was mentioned, Ye Ruoxue was angry: "The two dogs, hoo! The bad ones are going to die. , I tell you don’t be fooled by their appearance, a hypocritical batch. They came down as soon as you left.”

    Saying this~ Ye Ruoxue seemed to remember something, she took a deep breath and calmed down and continued: "By the way, that Luofan, that is, their captain, the person who was infected and mutated in the morning." Ye Ruoxue, who was afraid that Lin Musen didn't know, explained a lot.

    "I don't know why he has become a normal person again, but this is not important. He is simply a well-dressed beast, with two sides and three swords, a hypocrite who can only talk with words." Ye Ruoxue was very angry.

    "I asked us a lot about you at the beginning, but am I the kind of person who betrays my friends? Of course not, I..."

    Before Ye Ruoxue finished speaking, Lin Musen interrupted the other person: "Talk about the important point."

    Under the coercion of Mr. Lin, Ye Ruoxue finished the follow-up in a few words.

    "In short, he has been courteous to us in the afternoon. I thought he was a good person, but when a large number of sea people came in the evening."

    "In the beginning, he was brave enough to stand in front of us. Later, when there were more and more Sea Clan, he and his brother took us back and ran away by themselves. Dog man, hypocritical liar..."

    "Yeah." In Linmu Sen's expectation was that Luo Fan's bravery in the face of enemies within his abilities always reaped the admiration of ignorant people, and his nature was revealed in the face of a powerful enemy he could not defeat.

    However, those who can't be beaten by him are naturally unable to escape. Even if they escape, no one will believe them. Luofan's followers have been seriously brainwashed by him. This is the character of his previous life. The reason why poor has always been the leader.

    Lin Musen didn't want to worry about it in the previous life, of course she had to make good use of this in this life to ruin the opponent.

    Thinking of Lin Musen, he felt that his hand was slightly pulled by the corpse next to him.

    "What do you mean by a dog man?"

    Facing the little zombie's innocent and curious eyes, and no one spoke for a while, Lin Musen touched the little zombie's head for a long time: "It means a bad guy, don't Yan Yan come into contact with him in the future. ! "

    " er er, I will not, and the man in contact with the dog, Wood also not allowed to care for him! I'm sleepy, Wood hurry up and finish our chat Ruoxue sister go to sleep! "little zombie nodded, new The learned words are used in real life.

    "Okay~" Lin Musen rubbed the head of the little zombie and looked at Ye Ruoxue.

    "You rush back to the base tonight. Luo Fan will definitely leave at 12 o'clock tonight when he escapes. You should go back and expose his true face first. I'm afraid it will take a long time. There was a change. When I left, I staggered with them, and they might get black hands when they meet you."