51/60

Lu Shiqi thinks that Wei Nian is indeed better than himself.

    He is the prince of a country and may even be the future king, but he is just an orphan who has nothing in others' bodies.

    He would be nice to her, but he would only hurt her.

    He is a man. When they are together, everyone will think that the righteous man is a natural fit, and what he gets with her is only discussion and disapproval.

    Lu Shiqi didn't even know whether she loved herself or not.

    Tears gradually blurred his vision, Lu Shiqi sighed lightly, did not return to his tent, walked

    slowly to the back of Lin Musen tent and sat down... Watching Wei Nian go out, watching the sky slowly setting sun , Watching...

    late at night, Lu Shiqi sneaked into Lin Musen’s tent. She mocked Lin Musen’s face and said softly,

    "Lin Musen, I’m sorry."

    "Lin Musen, how did you say you grew up to what I like Where's the point? I want to accompany you for a while, for a while, forgive me?"

    After a long time, Lu Qiqi bent over and lowered his head carefully and gently kissed Lin Musen's forehead, and slowly got up to his feet. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? In this silent night, Lu Shiqi tremblingly said,

    "Lin Musen, I wish you happiness." Even if this happiness is not for you.

    Lin Musen, I finally understand the helplessness behind those who wish the happiness of their loved ones, but they finally succumbed to reality.

    The voice was inaudible but it was heard by Lin Musen, who was pretending to be asleep. She exhausted all of her strength to restrain herself. It wasn't until Lu Shiqi completely left that she couldn't help but shed a drop of tears again, godless. Look at the top.

    Fool! I never blamed you, but I am no longer worthy of you, and happiness has never belonged to me.

    After Lu Shiqi returned to the tent, Xu Lin and Bai Shuting were still asleep. They saw her and fell asleep at ease, but Lu Shiqi, who was lying on the blanket, also suffered from insomnia.

    As soon as the sky lighted up, the drums of fighting sounded. Because of the preparations, the Suzaku Nation's army immediately reacted to everything in order, but this time the two armies did not fight at the beginning.

    Lu Shiqi mounted Bai Shuting to protect Bai Shuting and came to the front of the formation.

    Seeing the two of them, Muronglin's complexion suddenly became dark and the clouds were overcast. He watched Lu Shiqi gritted his teeth and said, "It turns out that it is you! It just happens that today we

    hate the new and the old together!" "When I'm afraid you won't succeed!" Lu Shi Qi hum smiled.

    But Murong Lin stopped replying and turned to look at Bai Shuting: "Little white rabbit, I will give you a chance to go back with me and take care of me. I will spare your life. Look at the one million army of my unicorn country now. Half of you are from the White Tiger Nation, while the Vermillion Bird Nation has only 600,000. Do you think they will win, or do you want to watch them kill you the people of the White Tiger Nation. Huh?"