61/70

As soon as Ye Ruoxue entered, she saw a woman crawling on the ground, holding a little girl tightly in her arms, and five or six zombies were biting her body.

    "Help...help...my...child." The woman died after speaking, and Ye Ruoxue seemed to be able to see the strong hope and plea in her bulging, red eyes.

    Facing the woman's pleading, the little girl's cry and the eyes of the six zombies, Ye Ruoxue did not choose to escape with the ability.

    Instead, he ran to the middle of the supermarket and turned his hands and picked up the things on the shelves and threw them at the zombies. Sure enough, the attention of the zombies was attracted, and he stood up and screamed at Ye Ruoxue.

    Whenever the zombies were about to catch her, Ye Ruoxue flashed a long distance forward with abilities, avoiding the attack of the zombies. Didn’t she never thought of leading the zombies out, the large outside space is more beneficial to her, but in the zombies She just couldn't get close to the door under the hunt.

    Slowly, Ye Ruoxue was surrounded by the zombies. Watching the zombies slowly approaching, Ye Ruoxue gave up struggling and closed her eyes. I'm sorry, mom, dad and sister!

    At that moment, the zombies all stopped, stiff. Turning his head and looking out the window.

    The king! It's the breath of the king! There are also humans! Huh? What is Wang doing? The human body has such a terrifying aura, no, we have to protect the king, but the king doesn’t seem to welcome us. Is this the king protecting us?

    The imaginary biting pain has not been ushered in the body for a long time, Ye Ruoxue opened her mouth. Eyes, what are these zombies doing? Looking out the window following the sight of the zombie, that figure is familiar.

    But now is not the time for Ye Ruoxue to recall. While the zombies were using their underdeveloped brains to guess Lu Shi, she cautiously used a flash and ran to the little girl.

    The little girl is also a smart person, stopped crying, and consciously quickly crawled behind Ye Ruoxue, her small body trembling, biting her arm to prevent herself from screaming, her eyes shifted from her deceased mother. Ye Ruoxue, can't let her sister's efforts in vain.

    Another flashed that Ye Ruoxue was carrying the little girl on his back and was about to reach the door, but the zombies chased over again. It turned out that Lin Musen took Lu Shiqi to the restaurant, and the zombies regained their attention.

    Although Ye Ruoxue escaped from the supermarket with the little girl, she encountered another wave of zombies before they got in the car. It was initially estimated that there were twenty or thirty zombies. It is true that there are wolves before and tigers behind.

    The zombies in front of him and the zombies behind him also communicated, and none of the three parties moved for a while.

    "Ho ho, the food we are after, go away! Ho ho" Sure enough, they are all zombies, and food protection is still in the same line.

    "Ho ho, who cares about your food, we have eaten more, these two tender meats are not enough for our teeth. Ho ho

    , ho ho, yes, yes, we are here to find the king .Hoho"

    "Hoho, it really is the king, hoho, I just saw it, she doesn't seem to welcome us over. Hoho!"

    "Hoho, that's not your favor!"

    "Hoho, who's the king? It’s to protect us! The human food next to her is terrifying."

    "Hoho, timid, losing the face of our zombies, no matter how terrifying, is there our king that is amazing?"