21/30

At noon, Lu Shiqi watched that everyone was almost gone, and then slowly got up and walked to the girl who was studying by the window.

    "Well, hello, my name is Lu Shiqi." Even though the two had already known each other, Lu Shishi would only use this awkward opening remark to find a topic. She had never found it so difficult to talk to a person.

    The girl's nib paused, then put down the pen, turned and stood up, looking at Lu Shiqi, the sky-blue school uniform could not hide her beauty: "Lin Musen...thank you that day." In a

    cold voice, However, Lu Shiqi's heart trembled like a clear spring. She had never thought that someone's voice could be so good. She regretted that she was too focused on those little gangsters that day, and didn't notice that Lin Musen's voice was so good. .

    It took a long while for Lu Seventeen to come back to his senses, and while smirking, he unconsciously pulled the gauze on his forehead, "No, I just came here and I’m not familiar with it, can you take me to dinner!"

    Touching her forehead was a small gesture when she lied, because she had to choose this school. Lu's father and Lu's mother had already inquired about everything here, and she was talking to her every day about where and what is there, and where the food is delicious. , I took her a few times yesterday, and rented a house for her opposite the school, which was full of vegetables, and even wanted to hire a nanny with her. Lu Qiqi could say that he can cook without liking strangers. I refused to come home.

    Seeing Lu Shiqi like this, Lin Musen had a smile and a trace of inquiry, but his face was still a calm zombie face: "You can go to the cafeteria, it's on the right side of the teaching building."

    "Uh, I'm not sick yet. Okay, the doctor said to eat light, do you know where there is porridge, take me there, please!" God fucking eat light, she has been eating light for a month, I want to eat spicy!!!

    "Follow!" Lin Musen was helpless, but the other party had saved herself after all, and the injuries on her body had her own responsibility. It was not easy to refuse, and she couldn't refuse when she looked at the other party's clear eyes.

    Lu Shiqi followed Lin Musen out of the school, past spicy tang, Lanzhou noodles, deep-fried skewers, hand-picked biscuits, rice bowls...Finally came, a small congee shop? This name is really clear.

    There are no people in it, high school students! They all like to eat something with strong flavors.

    As soon as I walked in, the lady boss saw two people: "Musen, it's been a long time! Oh, did you bring friends here today?"

    "Well, Aunt Yang, I want a clear porridge." Lin Musen looked at it again. To Lu Shiqi, "What do you eat?... Aunt Yang's porridge is delicious."

    Lu Shiqi looked at the menu on the wall and said, "Well, I want a preserved egg and lean meat porridge and a brown sugar. Zaba, thank you Aunt Yang."

    "Okay, you sit down, and you will be fine soon." After the

    two sat down, Lu Shiqi carefully looked at the thin and tall girl opposite, and was speechless for a while, Lu Shiqi sighed. Take the initiative to find a topic: "Is the porridge full? I treat you, thank you for bringing me here. Would you like to order some more, or I will be embarrassed."

    "No, let me ask. You saved me last time. "Lin Musen said lightly, she didn't like to owe favors.

    "Do not, ah, I saved you is voluntary, individuals will save me, you brought me here is forced, I can tell you do not want to, so it seems you lose out! I ask you!"