81/100

After the college entrance examination, the nearly three-month vacation was quite long for Lu Shiqi, and the painting had reached a bottleneck period, so Lu Shishi decided to start seeking help from the people of the mountain to earn college living expenses by himself.

    Happened to think that someone came to the door.

    The visitor is a well-known rich man in Z City. The daughter was tortured and killed four days ago. The corpse was divided into pieces. It is suspicious that she had no money and was not killed by the woman. The police initially judged it to be a vendetta, because the corpse was divided into pieces and the method of throwing the body was extremely superb.

    However, the police investigated for a long time the people who had hatred with his daughter and all had evidence of alibi. The rich man who had always loved his daughter was reluctant to wait any longer. He wanted to see his daughter and wanted to avenge his daughter as soon as possible.

    So he invited a celestial master who had some abilities in the local area to call on her daughter's soul, but in the end he couldn't attract her daughter's soul!

    Hearing this, Lu Shiqi also frowned. She couldn't help touching the hanging soul jade on her neck, and asked: "Perhaps your daughter has no grievances, no nostalgia for this world, and she has been taken away by the gangsters. Is it? Did that celestial master ask for a bad luck?"

    Lu Shiqi himself didn't believe it, how could a person who was tortured and killed have no grievances? What's more, who has no nostalgia for this world, ordinary little ghosts have to go after the first seven days before being taken away by the bad guys. But if this kind of speculation is ruled out, then things will happen!     As expected, after hearing Lu Shiqi’s words, the rich man immediately patted the table and retorted angrily: "This is impossible! My daughter loves me and her most. Damn, how could there be no nostalgia!"     Seeing Lu Shiqi was frightened by him, the rich took a deep breath and calmed down his mood. When I came to collect another ghost, I was delayed for a while, but I didn't receive it. Later, I reported the incident. I heard that this is the tenth incident in Jingbei City where no ghost can be found."     "Master, please help me! After all, this is my only daughter. I didn’t protect her when she was alive. I don’t want her soul to be wronged after death. Chen Tianshi said that you have strong human skills on the mountain. If you can help me find my Li Guofu’s daughter, you will be bankrupt. I am willing!"

    A rich and powerful man cried out in front of Lu Shiqi. She was really moved, but she couldn't guarantee whether the other party's daughter was still alive.

    "For the tenth episode, do you know the time interval between each episode?"

    "This... Tianshi Chen didn't ask, I don't know too well." Li Guofu wiped away his tears and said after thinking about it.

    This is a man wearing a police uniform with a heavy beard and dark circles coming in: "Little Seventeen! Boss Li doesn't know, I know, I happen to need your help too! Listen to Mr. Xu saying that you are going to do it alone? Why didn’t you talk to your master?"

    "Brother Su!"

    "Officer Su?" Su

    Lie, the captain of the 7th Criminal Police Team of Jingbei City, is usually responsible for special criminal cases. When dealing with Jiangxi, Lu Shiqi also followed Xu Jiangxi to help solve some ghosts in recent years, so he got acquainted with Su Lie, and Su Lie was the police officer in charge of these ten cases.

    "Hello Boss Li!" Su Lie shook hands with Li Guofu, and then handed the folder in his hand to Lu Shiqi.

    While opening the folder, Lu Shiqi answered Su Lie’s previous question: “He has taken all the big heads of being with the master, and he always likes to call me, and I’m so bad. Humph!” I also want to praise my wife Ben. !