Chapter One

Marinette P.O.V :

Mariah Camillo. That's my real name. My fake name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I moved to France when I was little because of assassins and I was still small and there were so many people to fight and I couldn't fight them all off.

I moved here with Aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom. They own a bakery here and there is an Apartment upstairs where we live. Nino is my bodyguard and Best Friend. He's like a brother to me. We used to play so much in the castle and spar, even though we were small.

My real parents are King Felix and Queen Bridgette. They had to stay to protect the kingdom and do their King and Queen duties. Everyone in the kingdom (besides the assassins) loves the royal family though because we're cool like that, and I can't blame them.

So now me and Nino are in Paris with our Aunts and Uncles going to Collège Françoise Dupont. In that school, there are bullies, Chloe Bourgeois the Mayor's Daughter and Liar-, My bad I mean Lila Rossi.

Present Time

Marinette P.O.V:

Currently, I'm 17 years old. I'm going to be turning 18 In about a week and my coronation is in 3 weeks. I do still like Adrien but I gotta keep my cover so I can't really be the bold girl I am and talk to him, so I gotta be clumsy, shy, and defenseless and Kind.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I check the time and it's 4:10 AM. I get up and go to the bathroom to shower, and brush my teeth. I start getting dressed into my workout clothes to spar with Nino at the gym and lift some weights. These are my workout clothes.

I put my hair into a messy ponytail like this

(Her hair was still midnight blue) I then head to the gym to meet up with Nino

3 hours later...

"Jeez princess, do you always gotta snap my bones back into place whenever we spar.." Nino said in an annoyed tone. "Yes, I do now we gotta get going, school starts at 8 and we have 30 minutes left to get ourselves together." I replied. "Alright, see you then princess." Nino said. "see you." I went back home and showered and cleaned up my cuts and wounds and put on an outfit for school.