Chapter Ten

Marinette's P.O.V:

I wake up at 3:57 AM and decided to get ready to train with Nino.

I tried to walk but now all I can do is limp and we're going to the castle today!!!

I look over and see Adrien still sleeping. I get ready and head to the training room and there I see Nino.

"Hey princess, you think you can fight today after what happened yesterday??" Nino wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up Nino." I mumbled. He threw the first punch and I tried to run to him but I fell and I barely got anywhere.

Nino burst into laughter. "Stop laughing I'm just...not in the right mood to fight today!" I explained. "I'm going to tease you about it all day, even if the pain goes away." "What if my parents found out!!!" "You'll be in trouble trouble. Cant get you out of that one ." I hummed in response.

"We don't have train today, because Adrien fu-" "I KNOW NINO AND YES LETS NOT TRAIN TODAY THANKS." I tried to sprint out the gym and get ready for the day because we were supposed to be at the castle by 11:00 AM. A few hours after 4 AM my leg felt better and I can work it again thank goodness.

(I got this most of this story's idea from another book but i forgot which one)

I walked to the kitchen to make myself a small breakfast and I went on the balcony to eat it. All of a sudden I felt something dripping on my side.

I suddenly dropped to the floor making a huge thud noise.

Nino's P.O.V:

I  was just getting dressed putting on my sweatpants then all of a sudden I heard a huge thud.

I went to Marinette's room to find Adrien awake with a worried face. Which made me worried.

"Where's Marinette?!" I asked.

"I don't know, I woke up to a huge thud and then Marinette wasn't next to me! Is she okay?!" Adrien panicked.

I ran around the house trying to find Marinette and it seems like nobody knew where she was. I found a knife on the dinning room table and went to the balcony to find the most horrifying thing.

"NOOO!!" I screamed. "Marinette! Marinette wake up! I know your stronger than this! MARIAH CAMILLO IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!"

All of a sudden I heard a gunshot and turn to see an assassin go down.

Then Mariah/Marinette got up, but fell but got up again good as new and said "I got a headshot again!!! Sniper style!!! I'm so proud." She said with a smile on her face.

My face turned from shocked to confused to angry real quick.

"QUÉ MIERDA ESTÁ MAL CONTIGO, ASUSTASTE A RHE VIVIENDO MI MIERDA, ¡NO PUEDO PERDERTE ASÍ!" (WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME, I CANT LOSE YOU LIKE THAT)

"Lo siento Nino, pero ... ¡Dijiste mi verdadero nombre de mierda!" (I'm sorry Nino, but ... You said my real fucking name!! What am I supposed to tell them)

"You'll figure something out." I said sternly.
"Nino come on!!! It was a strategic don't be mad at me forever!!!! By the way put a shirt on!" Marinette said.