Chapter Eleven

Marinette's P.O.V:

"Uh-uhm-I" I stuttered. How am I supposed to explain to my mother that I have a boyfriend. How am I supposed to explain I lost my virginity. She's gonna be so mad at me. I panicked.

I totally forgot that I had hickeys. My hair was up in a bun too. shit.

"¿SON ESOS LO QUE YO CREO QUE SON?" (ARE THOSE WHAT I THINK THEY ARE?) My mother asked.

"No they aren't, me planché el pelo esta mañana y me quemé" (Flat ironed my hair this morning and got burned) I lied.

"¡NO, NO ESOS SON HICKEYS!" (NO YOU DIDNT THOSE ARE HICKEYS)

"Excuse me Queen. Are you talking about those hickeys on her neck?" Chloe smirked.

"Yes I am." My mother tried to say calmly still looking at me. She's giving me that look where it's like 'you better not have did what I think you did.' which I admit scares me.

"Oh yea! I know about those! She had sex wit- MMM!" Chloe blurted out, but luckily Alya put her hand over Chloe's mouth. I glanced at Nino and he was...recording? I hate this boy.

Luckily Adrien had to go to the 'bathroom' when the convo started, my Dad wasn't here at the time.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" My mother screamed at me.

"POR FAVOR NO SE ENOJE, LO SIENTO" (PLEASE DONT BE MAD IM SORRYYYYY)

Lila bitch had to speak up and say "Yea she did and when she came back she was limping and her leg was shaking still and she was sore. It seemed like you enjoyed your experience Marinette." Lila looked at me with a sickenly innocent sweet smile again. My blood was boiling.

I looked at her wide eyed, jaw dropped shocked, and angry.

"WHHAAAAATTTTT!!!" My mothers screamed so loud that the whole castle heard. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and my father rushed over.

"¿Qué sucedió? ¿Qué ocurre?" (what wrong what's going on?) My father said.

Great..now my fathers here. "¡SU HIJA TENÍA SEXO CON ALGUIEN Y DESPUÉS DE QUE ELLA COJEERA Y SU PIERNA SE FOLLABA, TAMBIÉN Y DISFRUTÓ DE TENER SEXO SIN NUESTRO PERMISO!" (YOUR DAUGHTER HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE AND AFTER SHE WAS LIMPING AND HER LEG WAS FUCKING SHAKING AND SHE ENJOYED HAVING SEX WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION!)

While she was saying that I looked down feeling guilty.

"WHAT!" "MARI WHAT THE HELL!" My father screamed.

I started getting angry because I reminded myself that I'm a young adult whose 18 and can do whatever I want. I clenched my fist and snapped.

"¡USTED SABE LO CANSADO DE ESTO, IM 18 PUEDO HACER LO QUE YO QUIERO! YA NO NECESITO TU PERMISO!"(YOU KNOW WHAT IM TIRED OF THIS, IM 18 I CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT, I DONT NEED YOUR PERMISSION ANYMORE!)

"ATLEAST TELL US WHO IT IS! AND JUST BECAUSE TUS 18 NO SIGNIFICA QUE SOMOS TUS PADRES"(YOUR 18 DOESN'T MEAN WE AREN'T YOUR PARENTS)My father yelled.

I don't want them to do anything bad to him because I truly love him and I don't think my parents will have an easy liking to him since they found out..

I sighed in defeat.

"Fine..but promise not to hurt him or do anything bad to him, and promise to be nice." I demanded.

"Fine." "It was...Adrien Agreste. Now go away I don't want to talk to you right now." I said sternly.

"bien pero vamos a hablar de ti más tarde ¿entiendes?" (fine but we are going to talk about this later understand?) My mother said.

"I DONT CARE JUST GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE."  I snapped. The class gasped. "Marinette apologize! That's the king and queen your talking too!" Ms.Bustier demanded in disappointment.

"No! I don't have too. They'll be fine. That's that."

I didn't want to talk to them right now, all I wanted to do was strangle Chloe and Lila.

My parents finally left. I turned and looked at the devils. I reached to grab my gun but before I can pull it out Nino grabbed my hands but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and punched him in the face.

While he groaned I went over to Chloe and kneed her in the stomach and while my knee was still up I smashed her face into my knee.

As I did that Chloe started crying holding her stomach and face. Then I went over to Lie-la getting ready to beat her up in the worst way possible but I got pulled back by Nino. He kicked me in the stomach and flip me over, pinning my arms down.

"Marinette stop and control your anger." Nino tried to calm me down but by him saying that he made me more angry.

I used my leg to kick him as far as I can, which I ended up kicking the bottom of his stomach, flipping over him and punching him in the back. My attention went back to Lila.

Instead of walking I ran and the first thing I did was punch her in the face and dislocated her shoulder. I was going to continue but Nino grabbed me and pushed me into a room.

Nino's P.O.V:

I pushed Marinette back into the room. Chloe and Lila were crying while the class was in shock.

"Here Lila, let me snap your shoulder back into place." While I was doing that Alya was scolding Lila and Chloe for selling her out.

I went into Marinette's room trying to talk to her but she pushed me out violently. Then I knew the one person she would talk to.

Adrien.

Adrien's P.O.V:

I went to the bathroom because I didn't want to get yelled at by the King and Queen. It seemed like they knew Marinette but how?

Nino knocked on the bathroom door. I opened it slightly. "Is it good to come out?" I asked worriedly.

"Yea but dude you gotta talk to your girlfriend, she literally almost killed Chloe and Lila for selling her out to her p- THE king and queen." Nino explained.

"Take me too her."

We arrived at the door and I knocked. "Who is it and what the hell do you want." Marinette said coldly.

"It's me, Adrien. Wanna talk princess?" "Sure, Come in love.." I took a seat next to Marinette on her bed.

"Go ahead princess, spill." I encouraged her.

"My pa- The king and queen scolded me for having sex without telling them. Before you ask, I am close with the royal family and I know them and they know my parents. They treat me like family."

"It makes me mad because I am 18 and they still treat me like a fucking baby. I'm tired of it honestly. And Love I don't regret what I did with you because I love you with all my heart. Unfortunately I told them it was you, I had sex with and they want to talk to me later but I don't even want to talk with them. And they aren't going to do anything to you I'll make sure of it." Marinette said.

I swear this girl will be the death of me. Everytime I see her she reminds me of how much I love her.

" I love you too princess, and your 18, it's your decision on what to do with your life. I suggest you talk to the King and Queen about how you feel-" I was suddenly cut off by Marinette.

"Babe, it's not that easy, they-" I cupped marinette's face with my hands. "If they love you like family, they'll understand. If it doesn't work out, You have Me, Nino, and our friends." "Talk to them about how you feel, okay princess?" I thoroughly said.

She looked at me with her beautiful big bluebell eyes and said "Okay my love." with a smile. I kissed her softly but passionately.

"You feel better?" I asked. "Yea." Me and Marinette walked out of the room to see our classmates a few feet away from the door chatting.

No One's P.O.V:

Marinette looked at Chloe and Lila and gave them a death glare. They squeaked in fear. Soon after an assistant came to lead everyone to their rooms.