Chapter Fourteen

Marinette's P.O.V:

"Put your weapons down now or else I shoot" Somebody says with a smirk. They come out of the shadows holding Alya, then to see who's holding the gun it's.....

"Cousin Jazmine...of course..." I spat. "Hello Mariah. Nice to see you again."

"Can't say the same." I shrug. "Just give me my best friend back." I roll my eyes.

"Ah ah ah Mariah. You know what I want, I want that crown. Must I say though the crown is very pretty-" Jazmine complimented.

"I know right like I love this thing, by the way, I love your assassin clothes they are so good-" Seriously though the assassin costumes were very nice and the fabric is just perfect.

"Thank you, I love it too I-" Jazmine got interrupted.

"HELLO I HAVE A GUN POINTING TO MY HEAD AND YALL ARE COMPLIMENTING EACH OTHER WHILE IM ON THE RISK OF DYING?!?!" Alya scream in a tone like 'what the hell is wrong with you'.

"Fine...I wanted that crown Ever since I heard you were going to be Queen and not ME. Which was when we were 4 and a half!" Jazmine yelled.

I saw that Nino was behind my cousin with a gun aiming perfectly in the back of her head. All I had to do was to keep her talking.

"You was jealous? That's why your doing all this? You just want power. Ever since you were little and we would play with our dolls. You always wanted to be the one with better and special powers. It makes sense now." I said with interest.

"Watch your words Camillo." She said lowly, as she reloaded her gun.

"Watch your surroundings. Perez." As soon as I said that, Nino shot her through the head.

Alya ran towards Nino crying. Nino hugged her back tightly. "Thanks bodyguard." I smiled.

"Always, Princess." He said as smiled.

"So that's what going on! Your her bodyguard!" Alya says.

"Yup, ever since we were 3, but he isn't just a bodyguard he's my brother." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh, Alya I forgot to ask! Will you do the honor of being my Lady in waiting?" I curtsied as I spoke.

"OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH OF COURSE GIRL!!! IM GOING TO BE THE LADY IN WAITING AHHHHHH!!!" Alya screamed in excitement.

Me and Nino just laughed.

I was looking around to find Adrien to see that Adrien was at a table with my parents. My eyes widened and I walked over as fast as I can.

When I got there I immediately said "Don't scare my boyfriend away!" Everyone at the table just laughed.

I was confused. "We met your boyfriend and we love him ourselves! He's so funny and cute." My mother said.

"Well I'm glad you think that.." I mumbled. Adrien got up and hugged me. "Congratulations princess, or should I say my Queen." He bowed. "Thank you, my king." I gave him a kiss and held onto him.

My parents went to go see some other Royals while me and Adrien were just chatting. Until, we heard another screech.

"Adrikins! What are you doing with Mari-brat?" "Uh do I need a reason to be with my girlfriend? Plus what are YOU doing here?" Adrien crossed his arms.

"I just wanted to say Hi to you Adrikins, and Mari-brat, just because your Queen doesn't mean your better than me or anyone else-" As Chloe was speaking I cued the guards to take her away.

"HEY! PUT.ME.DOWN"

Me and Adrien laughed and we spent a lot of time together during the coronation.

SHORT EPILOGUE

Mariah and Adrien got Married 2 years later.

4 months after they had twins. When they grew older they told them the experiences they had together and Mariah taught them how to fight of course.

Meanwhile Lila had went to jail just like her dad for lying about people. She had a terrible life let's say that.

Chloe's dad ain't the Mayor anymore and she's not rich but not poor. She is just miserable.

The rest of Mariahs classmates are staying in the mansion she had just like she promised and are living their best lives.

THE END

Sorry the epilogue was bad