A Cheeky Mate & a burnt statue

Ace: They're so cool~ ... Unlike a certain racoon.

Grim and June: Eh?

Grim: Funaa~ !!

Ace just went on burst of laughter and June and Grim are getting angry at him.

Ace: Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha! Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?

June: Hey!

Ace: You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic, and you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Yeahhh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony.

Grim: Whaaa!? You're a rude one!

June: That's just wrong for making fun at us!

Ace: And now you aren't allowed in and got regulated to be a janitor? Haha, how lame.

Grim was starting to get angry at him while June was angry at him as well.

Grim: Nyanyooooooo.....

Ace: On top of that, you don't even known about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? As I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College.

Grim: 😾 Pfftkuku... Gunnnnnuuhuhuhu~

June: W-woah!

Ace: I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two~

Ace walks away while Grim and June are getting mad at him for saying those rude words at them.

Grim: This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm ticked off!

June finally has enough of him, walking towards Ace. She angrily puts her hand on his shoulder and saying.

June:😠 Hey! That is just not very polite of you to say those words like that at us! Grim wants to become a magician and I wanna to find my friends and get back home! So stop being rude!

Ace didn't reply and caught her wrist from his shoulder. June anger mix with confusion n fear inside of her mind while Ace smirked at June and brought her closer to him while clutching her wrist tighter.

June: What are you doing?[thoughts in her mind] If only Reese and my brothers we're here, they'll beat him up by now.

Ace:😏 Well aren't you a feisty girl. You couldn't let me take you for a date. How would you like that?

June didn't reply but got anger and fear mixed together through her vains n mind. Ace breath was getting closer her face but Grim managed to stop Ace from doing anything to June by breathing out his fire right at him.

Grim: Funnnnaaaaaah!

Grim blows out fire right at them making Ace let go of June and she drops to her knees to catch her breath. So it's a face to face between Grim and Ace.

Ace: Oh! Watch out! What're you doing!

Grim:😾It's what you get for making fun of me and trying to hurt my henchman! I'm going light up that fire-head of yours!

Ace: Fire-head, huh? Heeeeee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me. You too. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!

Grim: Ffunaa!

Grim burst out more fire towards to Ace but he manged to get passed it.

Ace: Uh-oh, gotta watch out. Take that!

Ace uses wind magic by using a red jewel pen and using it towards Grim. June can feel the wind through her hair and she was surprised by that.

Grim: This buy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire is getting all twisted up!