An Apology/Explanation on my Inspiration for this story

Hey guys. So I just wanted to make it clear that my story was somewhat inspired by other stories, which I had originally not credited. One of the authors of these stories reached out to me and asked me to credit them, which made me realize that I had made a huge mistake by not crediting them in the first place. I wanted to apologize for such an amateur and stupid mistake and assure you guys that it will never happen again.

I feel terrible for this mistake, and I really hope it doesn't effect how you guys see me at all. I know that what I'm saying sounds super dramatic and you may think that I don't mean it or that I'm overreacting, but I really do feel terrible for using some ideas from other people without mentioning them. I always make it my mission to write unique, original ideas, and this whole fanfiction was going to be a huge grand affair, more unique than any other Childe fanfic, but I guess you guys can see how that ended. I feel bad that I basically messed up my entire mission and probably disappointed a lot of my readers.

So in conclusion: I'm an idiot, and I apologize for my stupidity.

If anyone wants, they can read the other fanfics/one shots I took inspiration from. Give them some love since I clearly didn't do well in promoting them:

Jester's Gambit by itadokii

Childe x reader random stories by silvy3113

and Genshin Impact oneshots by FelesFlos.

Thank you so much. I'll understand if you feel a little disappointed in me or don't want to read my works anymore because of this. It's fine with me.

Love you all,

-ASHA-