Intro

San held the newborn baby in his hands and watched as his now ex-girlfriend stood in front of him filled with rage. It wasn’t his problem she was such a toxic bitch. He had clearly told her nine months prior that he was only having a one-night stand and he even made sure he mentioned he was just experimenting to figure his sexuality and that was all, but three weeks later, he found out she had purposely poked a hole in his condom and was pregnant with his child. Of course, he had no choice but to make her his girlfriend so he could support the child that he never expected. But they broke up a mere two 2 months into the relationship.

"Take that filthy child and never contact me again. I can’t believe I slept with a F*G!"

It took San all it had not to bitch slap the mother fucker across her face for having the audacity to use slurs in his presence. 

"If you have nothing else to say, leave now," San growled, not caring that she hadn't answered and slammed his front door closed, leaving her outside.

It felt strange to hold a child and especially strange knowing it was his. San walked to his small sofa in his cramped apartment and stared at the child in his arms. When he first found out his ex was pregnant, he immediately denied that it was his but after a solid 3 hours of arguing, he reluctantly accepted it. 

Now that he held the child, he couldn’t deny the fact that it was definitely his. The eyes, the shape of the little boy’s nose, the hair color. It looked a lot like him and he let out a sigh before nuzzling his nose against the newborn’s cheek. 

"Oh my dear son, I’m sorry you had to have that bitch as a mother and I’m sorry that I probably won’t be the best father but I'll try just for you."

The baby let out a small noise and San laughed at the adorable child. He smiled smugly when he realized that it looked more like him than his ex. The only similarity between the child and the ex was the eyebrow shape.

"Oh fuck," San swore, staring at the baby with a raised brow. "You need a name." 

San leaned back into the sofa and looked into the baby’s eyes which were barely open.

"Your name is now Yongbok,” he whispered, “My precious baby, Yongbok."

San's life had just changed drastically and he was simultaneously scared and happy but he was ready for the journey ahead.