Chapter 3

San awoke to a tiny bit of light slipping through the slit in the curtains and his son gone from beside him. He was about to get up and look for him when the door connecting his room to his personal bathroom opened and there stood the five-year-old wrapped in a towel. 

"Morning Daddy!" Yongbok grinned. "I took a shower by myself!" 

"That's great. Did you brush your teeth as well?" 

Yongbok nodded quickly while displaying his tiny teeth to show his father how they "gleamed." 

"I'm ready to go to work with you and to see Daddy Woo!" Yongbok exclaimed, jumping around. 

"Yongbok, I know you like Wooyoung but remember he has to work. You can't always be with him, alright? Today you will do as you do every weekend. And that is?" 

"Staying in the corner if someone is inside your ugly office and if there’s no one then I can play anywhere in that ugly office," Yongbok answered with a sigh. 

San gave a playful glare when Yongbok mentioned his office. It wasn’t ugly but it definitely was to a five-year-old who liked a lot of colors. 

"Exactly." 

Since he had taken a shower at around 3, he just got up to brush his teeth and get dressed, leaving Yongbok to dress himself. 

San had a chef cook for them every morning, and on random occasions, and when they went down to eat, their meal awaited them on the kitchen table.  Yongbok eagerly dug into the meal dirtying his hands and face in the process and San sighed at the mess. It didn’t matter how much he tried to get the five-year-old to eat properly because it was never useful. 

A snack was packed in a small food box for Yongbok to take to the company in case he got hungry and San took it with him on the way to the vehicle. 

"Today we are having different plans," San announced once they hit the highway. "We are going shopping with Wooyoung to get him some suits so I need you to give as little trouble as possible." 

Yongbok began bouncing on his seat in glee and frantically nodded his head in understanding. 

"Yongbok will be a good boy and not bother Daddy and Daddy Woo!" 

"That's great. If you behave well, I might buy you something." 

They arrived at the apartment where Wooyoung lived and just in time because the male was just walking out of the building when San put the vehicle in park. San noticed the attractive way the male had dressed and couldn’t help but admit to himself that he looked stunning even though it was simple clothes. He couldn't dwell long on the thought because before he could stop his son, the child had already lowered the back window and stuck out his head. 

"YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY TODAY DADDY WOO!" Yongbok hollered, earning a few stares from passing people who just smiled at the child. 

Wooyoung turned to the sound in surprise and it was evident in his facial expression that he was shocked to see San awaiting right outside the apartment. 

"Oh thank you sweetie and good morning to you," Wooyoung greeted, booping Yongbok's nose with his index finger once he walked closer. 

Yongbok giggled in his seat and San smiled at the interaction. He unlocked the doors so Wooyoung could slide into the passenger seat, although with slight difficulty. 

"Morning, Mr. Choi." 

"Good morning. I decided it would be best to go shopping for suits first thing in the morning so we can avoid the crowds later on," San explained, getting on the highway once again.