Chapter Five.

L O R E N Z OEdited

L O R E N Z O
Edited

My eyes slowly flutter open, deep pain rushing through my body. I groan, and try to sit myself up.

"Don't do that, idiot." A stern voice speaks.

Davina.

"Hm?" I hum, rubbing my eyes.

"You'll tear your stitches, don't make any drastic movements yourself, I'll help you." She says, clearly half asleep.

"How long have I been out for?" I question, looking around.

"It's almost been a few days." She yawns, rubbing her eyes, as well.

"A few days?!" I exclaim, but soon groan from the sudden movement.

"Yeah, you had everyone worried sick. Thought you were dead." She shrugs, bringing a glass of water to my lips.

"Where are they?" I ask, gulping down the water in one breath.

"Went to go eat." She yawns, checking my vitals.

"And you didn't?" She shrugs at my question, popping out a few pills.

"Someone had to stay, felt like I had to." I sigh at her answer, but nod.

"You had to?" I ask, leaning back.

"Yeah, I mean, I distracted you, I guess." She sighs, plopping down at the end of my bed.

"How?" I was growing curious on what was going on in her pretty little head.

"The dude, whatever the fuck his name is, angered you. You acted irrationally, and boom, you got shot." She shrugs, making me frown.

If only she knew.

"Don't frown, you look ugly as fuck when you do." She snickers at her own comment, before getting up. Instantly, the heat vanishes.

Everyone quickly runs to my side, asking me a bunch of questions.

"How are you feeling?"

"Do you hurt?"

"How many fingers are you holding up?"

"That scars going to look completely bad ass."

It's going to be a long night.