Chapter Seven.

L O R E N Z OEdited

L O R E N Z O
Edited

"Good to see you've finally joined us." Diego scoffs, a cigarette in his mouth.

My eyes follow to where everyone eyes were looking, and I see her.

She wore a deep cut black dress, outlining her perfect breast. My eyes look at her make up and hair. It looked quite messed up, but she didn't look any less perfect. The tension suddenly lifts, and I give her a baby smile.

My eyes then drift on to her neck; More specifically, the hickies.

Is this where she was? Fucking some random dude at a club?

It's not like we were together, but it's whatever. I shift my attention back onto Father and Diego.

Davina sits herself onto one of the leather white couches, and crossed a leg.

Her black silky hair surrounding her shoulders, like a waterfall.

"Our house house was attacked last night, they took Valentina." Father sighs.

He's been stressing himself over this, and it won't be better until he finds her.

They've been together since they were 19. Relationships that have genuine love is rare in our world.

But my Father has always loved Mama, even more than he loved himself. He always protected her with his entire heart, and didn't dare to break her precious heart. I've always wanted a love like their's, a love you can see from miles away. Even a blind person can see how in love they are. From the way he looks at her, to the way he does her hair, it was just meant to be.

"Shit, what happened?" Davina asks, worried.

I do know that Mama and Davina have grown weirdly close, even without talking.

Papa soon starts to explain, massaging the bridge of his nose.

flashback

We finally reach home, and Papa helps me up the stairs.

"How are you feeling, son?" He asks, getting me another pillow.

"I feel fine, Dad." I reassure him, he nods.

A loud crash echos between the walls of our house, and I look at Papa with surprise.

"Stay here." He says, I try to object but he's already out the room.

I hear Papa swear aloud and I quickly get up, not paying attention to the fact that I tore each stitch.