Chapter Nine.

L O R E N Z OEdited

L O R E N Z O
Edited

I smirk as I walk out of her room, quickly checking the time on my watch.

"Did y'all fuck?" Rafael asks, scaring the absolute fuck out of me.

"What?" I grumble, rolling my eyes as he continues to walk beside me.

"I heard Dav's moans, kinda wanna cut my ears out." He shrugs, continuing to eat his popcorn.

"No, we didn't fuck." I roll my eyes.

"Oh shit, you went down on her?" He gasps, disgust written all over his face.

I shake my head no, and his face opens even wider.

"Your finger-" I quickly place my hand onto his mouth, shutting him up.

"Oh shit." He laughs, we stop at his room. I hear a noise, and I cock an eyebrow.

"Is there someone in there?" He turns a bit red, and coughs.

"No..?" I roll my eyes, and push him to the side.

I open the door, and boy did I wish I didn't.

I see a man laying on the bed, with a rose in his mouth. He's completely naked, his thang dangling against his legs. He yells, and covers himself up with the comforter. "Raffi, you idiot!" The man yells, his face turning red.

"My bad." He shrugs, still eating his popcorn. "Baby, this is Lorenzo, Davina's secret fuck buddy. Lorenzo, this is Easton." I nod, and we all stand in an awkward silence.

"I'm going to go-" I start, pointing my thumb at the door.

"Yeah, you do that." Rafael says, closing the door behind me as I leave.

As I walk downstairs, I see Diego secretly talking on the phone, a small smile on his face.

The fuck?

____________

I reach home, and sigh when I rush upstairs to check up on my Màma.

"Màma." I smile, kissing her cold hand.

Father hasn't left her side ever since we rescued her.

She's been here for a day, and she still hasn't woken up.

Flashback