Chapter Eight.

D A V I N AEdited

D A V I N A
Edited

Jesus fuck, what was I thinking?

I surely as hell didn't know what to do with myself after he left the room. I never thought he thought of me that way, but then again, I am hot. Nah, I'm just playing.

I frown at myself in the mirror, disappointed in myself.

Lorenzo was the type of guy to fuck a girl, and drag them out. And, I repeat, will not be one of his little play things. I've already had my heart broken once, don't need it to happen again.

After this whole Russian mafia thing is over with, him and I will go back to hating each other. But, what if he comes back, for the third time?

Shut up, conscious.

Rafael walks into my room, without knocking, making me jump up in surprise.

"Fuck, you scared me." I frown as I watch him plop himself onto my bed.

"What was that Lorenzo dude doing in your room? Please don't tell me y'all fucked-" He fake throws up, and dramatically falls back, so he's fully laying on the bed.

"Fuck no, why do you think so low of me?" I sigh, laying right beside him.

"Don't get me wrong, he's hot and everything, but men like that treat women like trash. I've witnessed it first hand."

"Why, when?" I ask, picking myself up to let my elbows support me.

"Lorenzo has a cousin, hottest guy ever by the way." He starts, sighing dreamily.

"Get to the point, Raf."

"Anyways, I once saw him drag a girl out by her hair, so I'm just scared that Lorenzo might be the same." I nod in agreement, looking over at him.

"Especially after what happened with Liam, you should be a little more aware of the people you get attached with." I sigh in approval.

"I know, it's just, I sometimes wear my heart on my sleeve, and forget how to function around men my age."

"Trust me, I know." He laughs, looking up at the ceiling.

I copy his movement, and we both lay in a comfortable silence.

"Easton." He says, and I automatically know that's he's smiling.

"Hm?" I ask, confused.

"The guy I was texting, that's his name." I smile at the fact that Rafael has met someone.