Chapter - 10

Kelsey's POV

"Well, I forgive you. I love you Kelsey. Have a good life. Bye-bye."

"What do you mean by that Dani. You can't just say bye like that. I'm coming to your place. We need to talk face to..." I start but she cuts the call. And just like that the line was dead.

I'm a bitch. Dani doesn't deserve this. She didn't deserve my shit. She didn't deserve the way I treated her. Dani was my first best friend in Lakewood. My first true best friend. How could I do this to her? How could I not see it when she was going through something? How could I not have realised she was suppressing her feelings? I'm a bitch. A self involved stupid god damned bitch. I need to see her. I need to talk to her face to face. Tell her that I am so so sorry. Explain to her that this will never happen again and I still care for her, and I need her. I have to tell her I don't use her to vent out, and I never meant to make her feel that way. She is the only person I share my feelings with and sometimes Maddy. I have got to see her. I don't care if her house is far away. I need to get to her.

I run downstairs to dad's room. Thankfully it's Saturday, so he is home.

"Dad I need the helicopter."

"What do you need?"

"The helicopter, dad."

"Why?"

"Well if you must know, one of my friends is not very well and I need to go see her."

"And who will go with you? Not me, because I am sleeping in today."

"I don't need anyone to come. I have my license and I've practiced enough. I've already pulled out the air directions on my phone, so just let me go."

"You can't go Kelsey."

"Why not?"

"You just said it yourself. Your friend is unwell. We can't have you going there to catch whatever she has now, can we?"

"Dad she is emotionally unwell. Anyways I'm not asking for your permission. I'm just informing. I have the keys and so I'm leaving. I'll be back in two or three days max. Don't worry, I'll do my classes from there. I'll be fine." I say and walk out.

"Ok, as you say." My dad replies.