Chapter - 15

Dani's POV
She hugged me. And i hugged her back. I didn't want to. Trust me I really didn't want to. But here i am sitting on the floor with my maybe best friend, wrapped in each other's arms. I thought she would be asleep by now. She falls asleep fast especially when she is mentally exhausted or has just cried. I remember her crying the first day we met. I made her cry. Cause those stupid bitches didn't let me let her play with my cards. She was crying. I felt so bad. I somehow convinced the others to let her play so that we could cheer her up a little. After all we were all in the same boat, little kids sent to a boarding school, away from their parents, feeling homesick. I somehow convinced them and went to call her five minutes later but she had already fallen asleep.
She isn't asleep right now. I can feel her irregular breathing. I know she is on the verge of crying again, for the fourth time in the past half hour.
Finally I pull out of her embrace. We just look at each other. There is a look in her eyes. A look I don't recognise. It's a look of longing. I've never seen it on her before. She has always been content. It is a strange feeling seeing that look. We're still staring at each other, eyes locked. I begin to wonder, why she effects me so much. Like out of all my friends, why is it just her who has that hold on me? Who can make me do anything? Who has so much control over me? I can't comprehend it. I'm feeling this urge to take action, to do something. I have no idea what it is but I know I wanna do something.
And just like that, it hits me. I know what I want. I know what I want to do. I want to kiss her. I want to kiss those beautiful lips of her. And without thinking about any consequences, I lean in. And when she doesn't back away, I kiss her. I kiss her with all that I have. And she kisses me back, with the same passion I have. We don't stop. That single kiss turns into a full on make out. I have no idea how but somehow I realise that her hands are around my waist and mine are tangled in her hair. I tug softly at her hair and I hear her moan softly and god what that sound does to me. I move my hands around. I have no idea what to do but it seems like my hands have a mind of their own. They wander around her body, through all the grooves and ridges, up and down the small of her back, over her breasts, through her soft hair. I have no idea what is happening with me but I am definitely really liking this. We continue making out and somehow move to the bed. both our t-shirts are taken off and thrown to the floor. after a while we just cuddle and fall asleep under the warm covers in each other's arms.