Chapter - 16

I get up in the morning thinking of the dream i had full on questioning my sexuality. i mean just two days ago, i had mark my neighbour on top of me in the middle of the night riding me like his bitch. but it felt so real. i swear i remember all of it really happening or maybe it was just the alcohol. yeah that really happened. i can see one broken and one intact bottle in the corner along with some blood here and there. but i could swear to god kelsey was there.
just then my dressing room door rattles and opens and who else could it be. of course it is kelsey. and i guess i should be happy to see her and realise that it wasn't all my imagination. but the longer i look at her, the more i get pissed. she is all dressed up and ready to leave. she was literally gonna just leave without even talking to me after what happened last night.
"oh my god, kelsey! i can't believe you, fuck man, i just can't!"
"dani, i... i can explain"
"explain what? why you were leaving without even clearing things up between us. i mean first you just show up at my house out of nowhere when i don't even want you here and then you kiss me, sleep in my bed and then you have the audacity to try to sneak out. like what the fuck man?"

"ok, firstly, i showed up here because i was worried about you and it was you who kissed me not the other way around."

"yeah well not like you backed away or stopped me. you were equally into it."

" and i was not sneaking out. you just looked so peaceful and it was obvious you needed rest and i didnt wanna disturb you and i guess i was just hoping that you..."

"that i would forget about last night. yeah i figured you would be homophobic."

"i am not homophobic. i fully support syd  and i would support you whenever you decide for sure."

"but you just will never except that you might be not straight"

"I am straight!"

"you know what, fine. just go. i dont even know what i was expecting from you. you have literally always just let me down. i dont even know what to say anymore. just go and never ever show me your face again please."

and just like that she walks out and i never see her again.