Friends. Part: 1

Imagine #15

Friends.

Part: 1

*****

A/N Sorry for updating so late. I had my school exams. Here is the new imagine. It is in two parts. This is the first one and check out for the next one. Thanks for reading. I love you guys.  xoxxoxox

*****

"Really? And how am I going to do that?"

"Y/N, by using your brain. Oh, wait you don’t have one." His fake smile plastered on his mouth like the biggest idiot in the world.

"And what if neither of them likes it nor stop dating me?" I asked with a replica of his smile plastered on my face.

"Then break it up with the other one." He shrugged.

"Thank you, Mr. Obvious. Thank you for bringing where we started from." I was annoyed now. I am confused here and he is taking it like a joke. It's not like the biggest problem of my life, so maybe I should stop caring and let fate decide.

"Sorry," he continues, "Do you really, really, really like any of these guys?" He sounded sincere now.

“I don’t know. Maybe or maybe not. I have no idea."

“You don't," he says it with so much confidence that I am left speechless.

“I do. I am not sure." he was outsmarting me and I hated it, because I knew he is right.

“I guess if I might give them some more time, I could figure out who is better for me." I added.

“Okay. But a piece of advice, if you are caught, you are going to be in one hell of a mess," he said rolling his eyes and puffing out.

“I will see that then," I say casually in my I-don’t-really-care tone.

“Cool," he says, smiling widely, but playfully as if he was actually picturing me getting all screwed up when caught in the act.

“Have you ever double dated?" Out of nowhere, I asked him.

“That is none of your business." he said.

“Yeah, who am I kidding. You are too good to be the Casanova," I snorted.

“I did. It was terrible. End of the story." He said with a blank expression on his face.

“What? What were they blind or something?"

“I don’t know about them, but I know you need extra super power glasses." he retorted.

“So, what happened? Had you told them about each other"

“No, I screwed up and they broke up and I lived happily ever after," he said, completely apathetic.

“You were a dick, they nailed it," I said. I don’t know why, but I had this strong feeling to box him hard. Not because he cheated on those girls, but because he wasn’t sorry at all. And then I realized what I was doing was nothing different than his mistake.

“Says the girl who is knowingly cheating on her two boyfriends?" he simply said it and each word stung me like an arrow.

i flushed and looked away. i was embarrassed and angry. I wanted to yell at him so bad, but i kept quiet because he was right and i was thankful for that. He is always right.

“You are welcome." he mused.

I felt the bur in eyes and I know I was going to cry because my cheeks were getting hot. I tried to look away. He came forward, enclosing the distance between us and slowly cupped my cheeks in his soft hands.

“Hey, I am so sorry. You know, it’s not really hard. Just trust yourself. I know you will choose the one who genuinely deserves you," he smiles at me, his blue eyes making me believe in him and I know somehow, he is right. I nodded.

“How many girls you have dated? Or guys? Just out of curiosity.” I asked.

“Back in high school.  Lots of girls. No guy though,” he said winking at me.

“Oh please! Are you sure they were not imaginary or made up,” I laughed, lightly.

“Everyone is not like you, sweetheart,” he said with a smirk.

“I am out of here.” I started out of the kitchen. I knew he must be following so I turned around to snap at him only to find him leaning back right where he was in the same position, still smirking.

“Missing me already?” he pouted.

“Fuck you!” I screamed and strode off the kitchen.

“With pleasure. I will be waiting tonight.” He called out, loudly, and I found myself smiling stupidly.

-Annie :)