Kiss Me

#6

#Kiss me

You wanted to tell him everything. That he was not just a friend to you. That you loved him.

But now you are broken. He was with some other girl; it was all over the news.

Then what were those signals about? Why he would make you feel special? All these thoughts run into your mind as the storm rages and it gets cold. You sit on the swing moving back and forth softly. This swing that is now triggering a memory of laughter of you two. His voice.

You were just a fan before you met him, but then you grew closer and became best friends.

You close your eyes, knowing you were all alone now. When any of you were sad, other one will always be there and somehow you'd make each other laugh.

Tears drop down you cheeks before you realize it. You want him back, beside you, making fun of you for crying.

You wrap your own arms around yourself, as the chilly wind bites your cold, draining body. You face the sky and see the clouds become darker and louder. The rain drops become heavier and fall like small stones on your cheeks. You wantto disappear from this world for some time.

"Y/N," you hear a soft, sweet voice from behind you and your heart feels like is has suddenly come to life, because it knows it's his voice. You turn around to find Ed's beautiful, wet face smiling at you. Unexpected, though it is filling your every fibre up with ecstasy. Thankfully, it is raining or else he would notice your tears which were probably gone now. But you can't hide the red eyes.

"Go away!" you look away and shout, as suddenly your body shivers from cold.

"Hey, you okay?" he bends his head to look at your face after he sits beside you on the swing. You turn around swiftly, not wanting him to see your swollen red face. He will probably get serious and won't give up until he learns the matter. He doesn't know anything about your love and he must not. But he turns your face around gently, with one hand, which you try to resist but he gets strong. His fingers then entangle with yours sending erratic pulse into you. His gaze seemed to hunt your eyes, deep down. Your breath grows short. "What is it?" he grits his teeth when he sees you've been crying.

You don't say anything. He is not the only one who knows to get angry.

"Y/N, you telling me or not?"

"Why the hell does it matter to you? Go to your... your-" you break.

"You believe in that shit?" he asks with a confused and angry face.

"I... I..." you feel ashamed. You didn't even consider asking him but it was such a sudden shock for you.

"Y/N, look at me," he lifts up your chin with his fingers and bore his eyes into yours. Things suddenly feel hotter. You find yourself drawn towards him. Even as you two stare at each other, with your faces an inch apart, your body seems to sway to fill the gap between you two. He was swaying himself towards you, as if unable to stop himself-

And then his mouth collides with yours.

His wet lips move in sync with yours. Your hands curl at the back of his neck somehow. Some sort of joy starts travelling in your veins. His hands seize your waist and pull you forward with a sudden jolt making the kiss more and more passionate, as you let his tongue explore your mouth. After a long time, how much you don't know, you break apart. You two were breathing heavily.

"Y/N," he pants, "You're beautiful, and I'm in love with you, only you." His wet hands caress your wet cheek. You notice a drop of water dripping down his nose making him look hotter than ever.

You can't help blushing. "Ed, I've always loved you."

He bites his lower lips and smiles shyly. And next thing you know is that there is no space between you two as you kiss.

-AnnieJ)

*****A/N Comment for a dedication. ********