Friends. Part 2

Imagine #16

Friends. Part 2

****

A/n Hey guys, this is part to of previous imagine friends. Let me know how it is. I hope you all enjoy reading. 

****

Part 2

Ed’s P.O.V

I switched off the lamp and took off my shirt. As soon I was going to stretch my blanket over myself ready to sleep, a knock came from the door.

“Come in.” I said, switching the lights back on. Y/N was standing there in her sleeping unicorn pajama and a blue tank top. She stood there awkwardly, looking very cute and hot at the same time. I don’t know how she managed to do that. Her eyes looked innocent and she looked so small that I wanted to wrap her around my arms and keep her innocence safe. Although the other part of my brain couldn’t help but think of all the things that I can possibly do with her.

“Ed?” she whispered very low and still too placidly, bringing me back to consciousness.

“Holy shite! I thought that “Fuck you” was your exclamation for anger. You do take things pretty literally and seriously.” I taunted her, which was the best thing to do because she gets annoyed and in that way her face looked funnier and much more adorable that you would want to kiss her. No wait, I shouldn’t be thinking about this.

“Shut up. I can't sleep?” She said and she sounded like five year old afraid of dark. But I knew it was because of the traffic and her room was near the roadside. I chuckled evenly.

“Stop making excuses, darling. I know you just can’t resist me,” I smirked.

“YES ED! OMG YOU ARESO HOT THAT MY PANTS GET WET!” she mimicked in a high pitched voice, “now happy?”  She became serious all again and she gave one of her annoyed fake smile.

“Come ‘ere. Come ‘ere,” I offered her my arms.

She smiled and came near the bed. She grabbed one of the pillows and shoved away my arm.

“Get away. And please put on some shirt,” she commanded.

“Why? Am I tempting you?” I arched my one eyebrow with a lopsided smile.

“No, because you stink like an orc,” she sticked her tongue out.

“You do need a doctor,” I laughed, rolling my eyes and putting on my shirt.  She stretched the blanket upward after we were settled and curled in like a little baby.

“ I won’t mind a cuddle from an orc, just fyi,” she whispered.

“Ew.” I gave a fake groan and cuddled her around her waist. She smelled like vanilla. Her hair was softly brushing her neck and her skin lied smoothly against mine.

“'Night.” She said in a sleepy voice.

“Goodnight,” I closed my eyes and went to sleep.