One Night

#4

One night

When you wake up you feel dizzy and wobbly; but there is a sweet, delicious feeling, too, which makes you cling to this lovable sensation. So you turn around to hug your pillow tight and capture this feeling with you; but instead of the pillow, you hold something else, or someone else.

You open your eyes to find a beautiful, unfamiliar face sleeping beside you. His ginger hair was flowing elegantly on his eyes; his golden eyebrows were shining bright in the sunlight, his hot breath was warming your cold lips, his face hair was brushing against your cheeks and his cherry red, juicy lips were curled into a slight smile. His angelic face robotically brings a wide smile on your face and all of the sudden the giddiness of your head vanishes in a second. His heavenly smell replaces your headache with a sudden happiness and ecstasy as you embrace his pudgy, bare body with your arms.

You remember the last night when you got really high and then everything is a blur. Seeing the unknown man beside you in your bed with no clothes on, you anticipated that you ended up in a one night stand which you are actually not regretting. But you still feel embarrassed, so without waking him up, you get dressed in your night gown and go to the kitchen. You feel that tingling sensation again as you walk through the kitchen. You lean to a wedge near the fridge and try to remember the last night but you couldn't. You wanted to remember it so bad and keep it in your memory but things just slip out of your mind. Now you regret getting drunk. You give an exasperated groan but forgetting everything again, you made two coffees and come back to find him awake, sitting on your bed.

"Morning," he says, looking a bit drowsy but wearing a genuine, happy smile that lights you up.

"Morning," you say as you smile back at him, handling him a cup of coffee in his hands.

"I'm Ed." He says, coolly.

"I'm Y/N," you say looking in his charming eyes which were perfectly blue eyes and so deep that you find yourself drowning into them. He noticed you staring at him and clears his throat. You turn red and immediately avert your eyes away. There is an awkward silence between you two and then he breaks it.

"You play guitar?" he asks you, pointing at your guitar kept beside your bed.

"Yeah, I like to sing," you say.

"Cool I'm a singer, too. I love music." He says beaming at you. You feel cosy and comfy in his presence and you start to like to talk to him, admiring his dreamy and melodious voice. You couldn't stop smiling back when he gazes in your eyes and smiles his beautiful smile.

"I want to play a song for you," he says.

"Okay." You reply. You get the guitar and give it to him, sitting right beside him on the bed. He sings a song 'One night stand' for you and as the lyrics sink in your mind, a funny jolt hits your stomach and you sink in the mirth of his heavy and sexy voice.

"Tell her that I want her

Tell her that I need her

Tell her that she's more than a one-night stand

Tell her that I love her more than anyone else

If you don't, I'll tell her myself"

The song ends and you find yourself leaning in. You both are merely inches apart and then he closes the gap by pressing his lips against yours. The touch of his soft lips makes you feel complete and warms you up. His lips brush yours very gently, his hands holds your waist as your hands wrap around his soft neck.

When you both part away he brings his lips against your ears and whispers, seductively, "You're more than my one night stand."

You both snuggle in your bed feeling each other's warmness. You feel like it was really more than just a one night stand.

-Annie :))

*****A/N Comment for a dedication. Feedback?****