「Kazuha」 ~Summer Festival~

Note:
How is this about 1k- anyways here's an extra long chapter for Kazuha because his banner. This chapter is 8 pages with 3344 words I don't know how I made.. but I made it.. Imma cry at my sore hand after this..

Info:
Modern Au in Japan but visions still exists
f/c = favorite color
f/d = favorite design
2/f/c = 2nd favorite color
kinchaku bag = a kimono purse that's kind held by strings like a pouch
Haori = a half coat, Kimono like coat
obi = belt of the Kimono

------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n)!" you hear a voice call for you. You groan and snuggle farther into your blankets not wanting to leave the comfort of your soft blankets. You slowly start to doze off only to be startled by footsteps coming up the stairs nearing your room. The creek of the door signals you to turn over not wanting to face the one who interrupted your sleep.

"(Y/n), wake up." His deep scratchy voice fills your ears making you want to sleep even more.

"Please wake up (y/n), you promised to come to the summer festival with me." His voice calmly breaks you out of your dream state again.

"No.. I want to sleep.." you groan, moving to lay on your stomach burying your face onto your pillow.

"Did you stay up playing games again?" He asks, looking around your room.

"No." you answer sleepily, slowly losing your want to sleep.

"... Did you stay up watching anime?" He asks rephrasing the question he had asked earlier.

"No." you groan again, hugging your pillow close.

"Manga?" He asks, looking at the book on your desk.

"Manhwa.. And yes." you answer his question, sighing as you knew he would never let you sleep again, you turn over to see him towering over you. My vision slightly blurred due to just waking up and opening them.

He sighs again "How about this-" he trails off, "you get yourself ready while you clean up your room a little bit so we can head out?" he negotiates with your tired self.

"But-" you try to retort, your childhood friend knowing how to get you to, carefully choose his next few words.

"I'll pay for all the food you eat if-" He explains which got you out of bed, not even rummaging through the pile of clothes in your closet instead grabbing what was on top and going straight for the bathroom attached to your bedroom.

"Say less! I heard free food and I'm good. Give me some time to get ready!! I'll be there in a bit!" I hurriedly say but forgetting how much of a klutz I am I stubbed your pinky toe on the ledge around the doorway. "FUCKING HELL THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH!!" I scream, grabbing the wall as a support.

"(Y/n), are you okay? Please slow down and be careful. I'll wait for you so you can just take your time to get ready. No need to rush for anything." The platinum haired man tells you, grabbing your hand leading you to the bathroom carefully.

"Yeah I'll probably be fine." I tell him finally getting over the sudden pain that assaulted your toe. Changing into the clothes I brought with you to the bathroom which I fortunately didn't drop due to the pain and washing your face before brushing your teeth. "Okay I'm good!" I yell to Kazuha to inform him that I am ready.

"Alright!" He says loudly almost to the point of yelling back but not quite. You walk out of your bathroom to see that he has cleaned your room and everything was put away to where it used to be. "Oh here." He gives you a black Kinchaku bag with (f/c) flowers on it.