「Childe」 ~Insanity~

Warning: Blood, gore, death, insanity, yandere behavior, betrayal, angst.

Cause ya all voted for second PoV here ya go. My friend requested this and she didn't have a Wattpad account so can't tag her. Here's some angst. Yeah uh.. my mind was in a dark place when writing this sooo yeahhhh

Btw, I have a chongyun one up next and a requested Angst.. so yeah..

------------------------------------------------------------------

You look at the sight in front of you, your mouth dry and your jaw drops to the ground. You can feel the tears coming out as you look at the sight. His long hair that used to wave around when he walks so properly, his deep voice that can put you to sleep but now you will never hear it again. His brown eyes were filled with wisdom that he was more than happy to share. All of it was all gone.

"No! No! No!" was all you could mumble as you collapse, your mind becoming blank. All you could do was sob as you see people drag the dead body of Zhongli, your former master. You were hoping, pleading to the gods above for this to not be real. For everything to be an illusion but Celestia wasn't nice to sinners like you.

"Are you okay Ojou-chan?" You hear Childe ask as he puts his hand on your shoulder for comfort. You shake your head to tell him no and he pulls you into his arms trying his best to calm you down from your sobbing mess.

"It's fine, Ojou-chan. No one's going to harm you." He says comforting you, you can feel his hands rubbing your back while he shushes your hiccups away. Your hiccups slowly stop leaving as your face buries itself on his chest.

"I'm sorry for dirtying your clothes." you apologize, noticing how much fluid his top jacket now has due to your tears and snot.

"It's fine. Actually here," He takes it off and gives it to you "you can wipe the rest of it off with it." he offers and knowing that you don't really have much of an alternative you take his jacket.

"I promise to give it back to you afterwards." you tell him, your voice cracking like fragile glass, probably from all the crying.

"It's fine Ojou-chan~" He teases, making you pout but the sad smile on your face is still there.

"Why did.. Zhongli.. have to die.." you mumble looking at his favourite spot in liyue, drinking tea while listening to people's stories about the lord of geo.

"What was that Ojou-chan?" Childe asks, you look at him with your glassy eyes.

"Did you really just ask that?" you ask him glaring at him as much as you could with your puffy eyes.

He laughs awkwardly "Sorry, Ojou-chan." He apologizes, "um.. want me to take you home? Those people are still running around." He suggests looking around. After the death of Zhongli, it wouldn't be bad to have someone around to make sure you were fine.

"Alright.. I'll take your word for it.. Please protect me and escort me home." you tell him your eyes looking up at his dull blue eyes that seem to brighten up due to your words.

"Leave it to me!" He proudly answers back, taking your hand in his leading you to your house. The way there wasn't as uncomfortable as you imagined as he would talk about his family and how cold Snezhnaya was.

"And we're here!" He announces while we arrive in front of Wangshu Inn, where you are staying currently.

"Thanks." you say trying to remove your hand in his but his grip was too tight not allowing you to get him off your hand.

"Nope! Ojou-chan, you need to give me a reward for taking you home first." He informs you with a cheeky grin on his face. He points to his right cheek and bends over to have it near your face, since you are short. You stay silent, freezing up since you haven't kissed him before or anyone in your life.