「Albedo」 ~Chemistry~

Warnings: Lemon; includes - Bondage, Soft Dom, Exhibitionism, Anal, Public Sex, Recordings, Mirror Kink

Note: I finished this at... 3 am because I said I'd do it later and I meant it. Here's your food ya dang simps-

Word count: 2969 (69- insert Lenny face)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Professor Albedo." You let out an annoyed sigh looking at the platinum haired professor in front of you.

"For the fourth time, you have disrupted the class and it seems like you are the worst in terms of studying. I have gone over your exams and assignments to see that you haven't been passing any of them." He continues his eyes don't leave your face; he observes every inch of your expression.

"And I believe that I'm still not the only one in that department." You grit your teeth from how frustrated you are, you're pissed, and this wasn't helping.

"Yes, but they have been passing the exams, do you know why?" He asks you a question you never thought he'd ask. Now you understand why he singled you out, they have sold you out.

"No." you tell him, you never want your friends to be caught and are willing to take the fall for them.

"I'm quite disappointed in your answer Ms. (l/n)." He singled you out from all the misbehaving students in his class. It made you angry, he knows for a fact that out of everyone in his class you weren't the worst student yet would always treat you like it.

"I believe I wasn't the only one being disruptive." you hissed out through your teeth; you were frustrated especially since you were looking forward to coming home.

"Yes, I know however, due to your past behavior I have deemed it enough to observe and keep you out of trouble." He informs you, his tone changing slightly which was enough for you to be on high alert.

"What do you mean?" You ask him, your nails digging into your skin as you clutch onto your elbow, a habit you'd always have when you're nervous.

"Due to your marks I am to instruct you another way." He tells you; your eyebrows rose in confusion. Albedo is usually more aloof, not paying attention to his students as much as he should be, his attention on his experiments.

"That's it?" you ask him, now even more confused by his actions.

"Yes." he answers, taking out some papers, a writing utensil and a few glass vials, test tubes, beakers and stirring rods, the usual set you'd see him prepare for his class. One of his hands went through his pocket taking out a small pen, clipping it onto his breast pocket.

"So, what do we do?" you ask him, now noticing that he didn't take or give out any chemicals to work with.

"In chemistry all feelings including emotional ones are chemicals within the brain." He lectures you while his hands suddenly on your back pushing you onto the hard surface of the table. Your body's temperature heightens along with your senses from the sudden assault. But maybe it was due to the lab coat that you're still wearing, it was too hot to think, and he knows that. He smirks at your form, unable to do anything. He quickly dumped one of the vitals that had a clear liquid you didn't even notice he had.

"This was in class today, but since you wouldn't listen to me... how about I give you a more physical lesson by using your body as an example? I'll make sure you know exactly just how much pleasure it takes until your mind becomes numb." He tells you; your mind stops thinking of any logic or reasoning, the smell of the chemicals stuck on your nose. Your mind clouded with wanting more of his touch, the hand on your back contrasting with the cold surface he pushed you onto.