「Kaeya」~Anatomy~

Warning: Lemon; includes - Sub/Dom, Sadistic, Bondage, Blowjob, Reader is a top and is sadistic af-

Note: again sorry, I was half busy with genshin and half busy with school trying to get everything organized

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You stare blankly at your blue haired teacher, his blue eyes filled with mischief which you internally groan at. Everyone knows how he likes to play dirty when it comes to his teaching, he would make jokes about the human body but when someone tries to call him out on it. They are immediately shut down by his vast knowledge, the same knowledge you were pursuing, that is until you had to meet him in his office. Where you sit now, feet planted on the floor, a cup of floral scented tea sitting on your lap.

"So, what is it that you want to learn about?" He breaks the silence smiling at you, despite the seemingly friendly behavior, you didn't think of it as friendly at all.

"I want to learn more about the brain, I have questions about how hormones affect the human body." You answer him as clearly as you could. His eyes widened at your question; it has been a while since someone came to his office wanting to learn about the human body. Typically, when students asked him, it was only a way for them to try to seduce him, but you were different.

His smile grows bigger scaring you further, it wasn't particularly because you're scared of him as a teacher, but you're scared of him as a person. His blue hair flowing down to his shoulder neatly in a ponytail. A popular teacher who's popular with the student, why wouldn't you be nervous being in front of such a person.

"Well... to answer your question..." he trails off, taking the cup from your hand and putting it on the coffee table, dragging it across the cool glass surface and putting it off to the side. Taking its place as he sits down on the table in front of you, his smile stuck on his face.

You interest him, showing yourself as being scared yet conducting yourself as someone who isn't, and makes it clear that you were only in his presence to learn. The only one who has ever sought him out like this, and it intrigues him. Wondering what if, he tries to seduce you, would you break into submission.

"As the teacher here, I am supposed to teach you and answer your questions so..." His smooth velvety voice entrances you. Your body shivering when his finger lightly traces your jawline while heat rushes to your face.

"How about I teach you, what makes your body buckle and weak?" He asks and your whole body froze, tensing from his words. Your heart racing at the thought of your teacher teaching you that way.

"I-" you try to stop him, but you have already captivated him, you can't escape that easily. His hands on the back of your head, forcibly kissing you, his tongue invading yours. Your hands pushed against his chest to push him off you but the way his tongue rubbed against you was enough to make your body weak.

"Well, you asked about how Hormones control the body, right?" He asks you, chuckling at how you look in ecstasy wanting more from him all because of a simple kiss. Maybe you truly weren't far from the other students. He sighs in disappointment not realizing that you snapped out of your daze when he mentioned your questions.

"Well... if you put it that way..." you trail off mumbling, taking off the ribbon from your hair, taking his hands, surprising him, jumping from the sudden action. You tie his hands together, your legs on each side of his body straddling his hips, feeling his cock harden making a lump on his crotch being sandwiched your ass.

"Since you said you'd teach me... you don't mind being my little experiment, right?" You mock him using his teasing 'right?' question but in a more sexual way than he could muster. His eyes widened at your sudden change but felt excited. The small girl who was shivering from his gaze now fueled with desire and passion evident in your eyes.