「Baizhu」~School Nurse/Doctor~

Note: Lemon; includes - Cunninlingus, Doctor-Patient Kink, (Almost) Exhibitionism, Public sex(ish)

Note: I got some stuff happening so... sorry I can't do my usual I'll update after 3 days, currently trying to get my classes set up. Kazu, scara I'm brain dead on what the ending is gonna be so please be patient. This is the first one I did so it's shorter than the rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You take a deep breath, knocking on the door in front of you.

"Come in." You hear his voice reply from the room, you open the door. A clear scent of medicine infiltrates your sense of smell. Cupboards of bottles, containing pills and liquids, covers one side of the wall, a few windows letting in a ray of light. White sheets covering the two beds in the room, you notice white curtains covering one bed telling you that someone is using one of the beds.

"So, what can I do for you?" The green haired man asks you. His hair framing his face, the rest laying on his shoulder while he brings up his clipboard ready for you to tell him what you need. The tip of the pen against his lips while he turns towards you giving you his undivided attention. He knows exactly why you came here, looking at you with a smirk on his face.

"I... feel sick..." You tell him, blushing red, his eyes staring at you.

"Well, you are quite red... very well then. Please lay on the bed and I'll be there after doing some paperwork." He instructs you, writing down your symptoms, already filling out every other blank space by memory. You did as he said, laying down onto the bed near the window pulling the curtains into a close. You shake in anticipation as soon as you hear his footsteps come closer, he comes into view making sure the curtains were closed and nothing could be seen from the outside.

"You told me you're sick, am I correct?" He smiles at you mischievously, crawling on top of the bed towards you and cornering you. His body was so close that you could feel his warmth against your body. His eyes showed lust that is still visible despite the glasses in front of it.

"I need a temperature... Do you mind opening your legs so I can check how warm you are deep inside?" He smirks at you as you shakingly open your legs using your hand to make sure it stays open for him.

"That's a good girl." He compliments you sending heat down your nether region, your heart racing while he looks down on your panties. Lightly rubbing his finger against the small wet spot that had formed on the thin piece of cloth.

"Well, it seems like you're at least very active." He chuckles, rubbing harshly on your clit after he felt the small little nub underneath the thin barrier.

"Doctor... Baizhu..." You moan out shivering in delight while he continues to abuse your sensitive spot.

"I still need a better measurement. Lift up your legs so I can remove your underwear." He gives you more instruction, removing his fingers from the wet spot to caress your thighs, before hooking his hand onto your underwear pulling it down. You spread your legs again for him, unconsciously doing what he wanted.

"I didn't even tell you to open your legs... but you already did, I wonder why?" He chuckles, his deep raspy voice sending shivers down your spine.

"I... That's not- Ah!" You try to argue but he flicks your clit harshly with his fingers making you moan stopping your tracks.

"Now let me do my job." He spats out, lust filling his voice as he enters two fingers inside you aggressively pumping out. Your body squirms at the pleasure building up inside you. A groan that wasn't from the two of you breaks your attention and pleasure. Your eyes widen remembering that the bed next to you is taken.