「Scenarios」~How they propose~ (Mond)

Aether:

"(Y/n), we got something! Let's go!" Aether yells out grabbing your hand dragging you somewhere.

"Aether, calm down!" You laugh while trying to catch up to his pace. He suddenly stops and faces you, making you bump into his chest.

"Sorry (Y/n) we don't have much time!" He exclaims out of breath while you yelp out as he puts his hands under your knees and behind you back.

"Aether! I can run by myself!" You yell out embarrassed while he carries you running to a waypoint. You stare at his face after no response, his face focused on where he's going. The row of trees, grass and hilicurls passed by at a very fast pace. Finally slowing down upon a familiar cliff.

"Aether, what are we doing here?" You ask while he stops, he tries to calm down his breathing out of stamina from all the running while carrying you.

"You'll see." He finally gets out, getting back his stamina, you hum nuzzling into his chest something you always do when you finally have time together.

"I missed you.." You mumble out closing your eyes, taking in his scent and warmth, his chest rumbles with a chuckle. A soft kiss placed on your forehead while he moves forward the soft sea breeze cooling the two of you.

"Let's get this started then." He mentions out, you open your eyes to look at him confused but excited.

"I got you Aether!" You hear Venti yell out at the same time Aether takes out his windglider, the wind supporting you two while you fly off the cliff and into the sky. You clung onto his neck scared of the sudden action. You open your eyes to see the soft clouds and Aether smiling at you, he looks ahead and you follow to see bright fireworks blooming into the sky.

"Woah." You gasp in amazement, the mixture of colors and shapes that pops up into the sky but alas it ends.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asks and you nod enthusiastically, he kisses you softly and you smile even more in his touch.

He pulls away looking into your eyes, "Now look down." you follow to see a question glowing, your eyes widen and you look back at him.

"So will you marry me?" He asks shyly with a blush on his cheek patiently waiting for your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Albedo:

"(Y/n), I have another question for you." Albedo states out while you water the plants he keeps in his labs as a way for him to have more time with you even if he's working.

"Yes? What is it?" You ask him, placing the watercan down, rubbing your hands together in an attempt to retain heat. He sees what you were doing and hugs you from the back, being his usual silent self while you giggle. Your hands intertwined with his, while his head is on your shoulder.

"I have been informed that if you love someone you would ask them to be your significant other but there seems to be another step." His voice echoing in the cave he calls a lab.

"Another step you say?" You ask coyly, giggling while he shows you a rather adorable pout only visible to you. He sighs burying his face even more into your neck, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine.

"(Y/n), my love, please stop teasing me." He groans nuzzling into you like a cat while you laugh nuzzling back.

"Well? I'm waiting for the question~" You tease him, while he tightens his grip on you, turning you around to face him. One of his hands leaves yours to put on your cheek, kissing you gently.