「Scenarios」~How they confessed~ (Mond)

Aether:

"(Y/n)!" The blonde haired boy calls out, stepping into your office in the knight of favonius headquarters.

"I wasn't sleeping!" You exclaim waking up from your sleep, sitting up straight.

"Oh.. hey Aether." You greet the traveler yawning and rubbing your eyes. Your groan at the pile of paperwork on your desk.

"Kaeya and Jean gave me permission to give you a break so.. can you come with me to do a commission?" He asks you and you blink in surprise, sure you have helped him with commissions in the past but it was due to your healing abilities.

"Sure, what is it about?" You ask him while quickly finishing up your paperwork before getting yourself ready brushing your hair with your fingers to look somewhat presentable.

"It's um.. about scouting areas..." He trails off avoiding your gaze, making you confused. Usually he's somewhat confident in his abilities especially when it comes to scouting areas all he needs is Paimon.

"Wait, where is Paimon?" You ask, noticing his white haired floating companion was gone from her usual spot near to him.

"It's because of the commission.. it's.. for a date.." He explains blushing with each word while you stare at him, finally clearing away from the fog in your head.

"A date?!?!" you scream out in surprise hitting your hand below your desk in the process, you clutch onto your hand internally screaming in pain.

"If you don't want to, it's fine! I was just... wondering..." His voice shakes at the thought of you rejecting his offer. If he couldn't get you on this commission he has a less likely chance to ask you on an actual date, with anticipation he waits for your reply.

"No, no, no. It's fine. You just surprised me. Of course I'll go with you!" You agree to his plan blushing at the idea of the two of you together for the day. You never thought there would be a day like this as he is the honorary knight while you are just a healer that people come too when Barbara is busy tanking your confidence.

"You'll come?! Thank you so much!" He smiles brightly and you'd blush more if you could. His golden eyes lightened while his golden hair glimmered in the sunlight coming through the windows. He quickly grabs your hands before you could say anything else, dragging you out of the building, city and into the forest to see a lake. Crystal clear blue green water that looked almost as if it was dyed, the place is beautiful.

"Here we are, so.. do you like it?" Aether asks, still nervous about your reaction, he planned this whole thing and he wanted to make sure you'd like it . But even then he was anxious about it, the scenery and him confessing to you, it made him more nervous than fighting the gods and the fatui.

"I love it! It looks really pretty." You complement smiling at him, he smiles back at you sighing in relief that you like his surprise.

"I'm glad you do!" He replies back finding confidence for his plans since you're enjoying it so far.

"But if it's a scouting quest then shouldn't we look around?" You ask him, looking for any abyssal creatures nearby.

"No need, I checked it out earlier. We just need to check if it's a suitable dating area so..." he trails off before pulling you towards a picnic blanket laid down near the base of a tree offering shade for the two of you. You stare at his hands, remembering that he was holding onto yours feeling his warmth and realizing how it was covered with callus and much bigger than yours, completely covering your hand in his. You look up to see a basket on the blanket, assumed to contain food for you two.

"Um.. Aether.. About your hand.." You ask him, still blushing at how he was still holding hands with you.

"Yes?" He replies, taking out the food from the basket, setting down delicacies onto the blanket making your mouth water.