「Xiao」~Worship~

"Now, now be a good boy." You giggle while he shudders at your touch, you feel him shaking underneath you. Your hips only held him down even more almost grinding against him, his breath hitch the feeling of you touching his back.

"Such a good Yaksha, always protecting everyone. Are these wounds all due that I wonder?" You specifically trailed your finger against the claw marks you left behind after this morning's activities. Your eyes glimmering with mischievousness, albeit the soft tone you've been using on him.

"No.. some of them are from.." He trails off, his face hurried in the pillows below him. You stop tracing the marks on his back, leaving him to whimper in the sudden lost of touch.

"From what exactly?" You ask him, telling him to continue what he was saying. With a red face and a few loose tears threatening to fall down his cheek he looks back at you, showing just how much of an effect you have on him.

"From.. making love with you.." He mutters out, face turning into a darker red reminiscent of a strawberry.

"Good boy, you did well." Your praise him, kissing the small marks on his back, covering each one not missing a single inch of his body.

"You really are precious Xiao." You continue your praising, it was new to the Conqueror of demons. Despite him being the Conqueror, to be praised and tamed by you was enough to make him weak. The thought of you praising him for doing well and rewarding him. The rewards of unprecedented pleasure. It was enough for him to forget about his karmic debt. Without Rex Lapis, in his eyes you are now his god.

One that has given him a reason to live, so that he can come back in your arms to be appreciated.

"Each markings makes you, you Xiao. Never forget that you'll always be amazing in my eyes." You tell him, raising your hips up. Enough to make it so that you can flip him over. His eyes shimmering with such innocence even though the situation is filled with eros and sin.

"I love you Xiao. Do you want me to continue?" You ask him, smiling warmly at him. While you did want to continue you didn't to pressure him.

"Yes.. please.. I want you, (Y/n)." He answers in a small voice, his voice becoming a bit high pitched due to lust.

"My pleasure.. but.. let me worship you some more." You tell him moving down his body. Landing your hands on his hips and waist.

"How is it that your figure isn't so buff due to the fighting.. well then again.." You lean down to trace the lining of his muscle with your tongue.

"Wha-" He gasp out in shock, shivering in delight at the strange yet wonderfully feeling of your slimy organ on his skin.

"Do you like it?" You ask, he could only gasp and moan as you continue your assault on him.

"Please.. more.." He replies practically begging you, your hands massaging his hips keeping it in place.

"Then I'll give you more." You reply humming, your eyes concentrated on his face.

"Do you want my mouth first or move onto the main part?"

<☆>

A/N:

Yeah I'm not dead was just busy with school, I'll get the requests done this weekend. I promise, as for the smuts, depends. If you guys want it unedited then I'll most likely get them all done over the weekend as well but if you guys want edited I'll have to wait till Monday for me. (Just a day difference)