「Diluc」~Economics~

Warning: Lemon; includes - Teacher/student Play, Master/Slave Kink, Public Sex, Bondages, Domination/Sub play

Note: Yeah.. I honestly forgot I was suppose to update so.. enjoy the 2 chapters back to back today!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n) did you think I wouldn't notice that you were cheating in the middle of the exam?" He asks you, his usual emotionless face plastered on his face. It made you wonder if he ever shows his emotions other than indifference.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you deny not backing down. While you sounded confident, inside your mind you were panicking, your heart beating out of your chest, and you felt cold sweat down your back.

"It's too bad... you were one of my good students till you had to cheat on your exam. Before you deny it again," he trails off rolling his chair to his desk typing away on his keyboard, his eyes scanning for something.

"You used your phone in the middle of the exam to look at the documented notes that you wrote down." He looks at you who looked guilty and scared, your actions have repercussions. You hold your breath, your voice stuck at your throat. You didn't even know what to say, you doubt you could ever get out of this situation you put yourself in.

"Please... I'm sorry..." your body shook, your teacher happens to be one of the most popular and most well-known teachers. The students know him for always making sure no one fails and succeeds, which is why the students love having him.

He sighs, he didn't want to scare you, but he couldn't leave you be, he needed to make sure you wouldn't do this again, "I won't tell it to the dean; however, I will need to give you some proper lesson and a retest for this exam." He explains to you, you nearly cried in happiness.

"Thank you!" You bow your head to show respect to him, you didn't know how else to show just how thankful you are.

"With that said, I would like to start it now." He gestured to what seems to be a chair that was pushed into the desk next to his computer. Without hesitation you go over to take a seat.

"I never said you'd be taking a seat." He interrupts your action mid way, your hand on the back rest of the chair about to pull it back.

"Oh... um... where should I sit?" You asked shyly looking around for another chair, but every other chair was screwed into the auditorium's flooring, the small desk included to the chairs.

"You won't be sitting down; you need to be disciplined after all. So, stand up straight while you make notes on everything I'm saying. Open your textbook to chapter 5 page 504." He instructs you, his words leaving no room for argument. You follow his orders, standing up straight taking out your notebook and textbook flipping to the proper pages.

"Good, now what is Economics?" He asks you, standing up from his chair. You skim the page for the explanation for the term, but due to your nervousness you couldn't find any.

"Um..." you couldn't find it in your heart to explain that you couldn't find it. Even if you try to explain it yourself you didn't have confidence, so you opt out of doing your own definition. He sighs, his front against your back, his chin on your shoulder.

He points the words out from the book reciting it to ears, "Economics is a mixture of Math with science behind it." He teaches you as you shiver, from the suggestive positioning two you are in. His body against yours the scent of burning wood fire and pine trees reaching your nose.

His breath on your ear, you feel heat rush to your head. You try to move your body feeling a bit uncomfortable only to hear him groan. The heat of the moment taking over your brain. He growls as you feel him grind against your ass while his hands push you onto his desk making you bend over.