UPDATE

UPDATE

Hey! Not a new chapter, I'm sorry! I'm working on one right now though, I'll probably finish it in the next three days, so watch out for that.

I just wanted to use this to give you a little update about the future of this fanfic, because it's coming to an end. According to my outline there's gonna be another 6 chapters, maybe 7, but not much more.

That doesn't mean that the story is over, though! I'm currently figuring out the plot for a sequel but I still wanted to offer you some writing in the time between the end of the first part and the beginning of the second, so I'll be doing a collection of oneshots. That way I can get out some scenes and chapters I really wanted to explore but that just didn't fit into the plot and buy myself some time to do the outline for the sequel.

Some oneshot ideas I've already planned are Maeve meeting Derek for the first time, more in depth stuff about Sydney, more Penelope and also papa Rossi, and also I had a lot of ideas for the new technical analyst Poe that I came up with but there was just no room for that in the main plot.

Plus! I have been working on this Christmas special idea since... Last Christmas, that I'm very excited for.

And this is where you come in! Because for the oneshots you can request stuff and give me prompts! It's a bit of a "fanservice" thing. I can't promise that I'll do every prompt and request but I'll definitely try! So you can use this chapter and the comments to give me your ideas and wishes!

Anyways, I'll continue working on the next chapter now! See you, soon!