Chapter 7 - The first night

A/n - This chapter is a longer one and contains smut so if you aren't comfortable with that you may skip

........

Harry and Louis did rock-paper-scissors over whose bed I would sleep in first. They're so immature honestly, but hey, they're still hot. Who won you might ask?

I still don't know. This so-called 'game' has been going on for 5 minutes because they keep 'tying'. They also keep changing what it's out of, it went from best of 1 to 3 to 5 and just keeps going upwards. At last I told them to stop changing the rules and to do one more round for a tie breaker.

Louis won. Was Harry happy?

No. No he wasn't.

Was I?

Yes. Yes I was.

Fast Forward to dinner time we ran down having a race of course.

Did I trip?

Yes. Yes, I did.

Was I allergic to something in the food?

Yes. yes I was.

Dinner went something like this...

I went down to the dinning hall with Harry and Louis and tripped racing them down the stairs having major deja vu to when I tripped on the stairs the day I left. When we got to the dinning hall we met up with the rest of the guys and went and sat down.

Dinner was served. It was this fancy dish I would not have ever had thought I would have. I don't even know how to pronounce the name, I would've much rather had a meat lover's Pizza. Anyway, I'm allergic to caviar.

Did I know it was caviar?

No. No, I did not. In fact I thought it was those yummy boba pearly thingos.

I took a bite. Choked. Starting coughing. Got really itchy. My lips and tongue got really swollen. Passed out onto the floor. Had a seizure. And died. The end.

I'm kidding. You really thought I died? That's funny. I only passed out and woke up again on the place where this mess started......the nurses office.

....................

The door opened at the same time my eyes fluttered open. The light shone on my face making me feel like I'm in a Disney princess movie. All the boys were in bed looking at me with concern.

"Why didn't you tell us you're allergic to caviar?" Tom asked me, all the boys nodding in unison

"I-i-i-i forgot" I told them shyly, not wanting to make a scene because I don't like making huge deals out of things.

"It's only day 1 and you've made us have about 3 heart attacks already" Noah pointed out.

"i-i-i-i-i-i'm sorry" I stuttered, tears coming to the surface.

"Hey. Hushhhhhh. Hushhhhh" The boys hushed me. Louis sat on my bed and stroked my hair while I buried my head in his chest. I could hear his heart beating and feeling his hand stroking my hair, these things calmed me down as well as the calming things he was whispering into my ear.

The nurse walked in and told me I could go back to our dorm now. The boys escorted me out and to the dormitories. Everyone said goodnight to me but Harry and Louis because we share a dorm. I walked into the room and got dressed in the bathroom.

 I walked into the room and got dressed in the bathroom

<You choose which ones>

Walking out of the bathroom the boys spot me and I can see Louis start blushing a bit. I can feel heat apply to my cheeks as I look into the mirror and see redness.

"Don't you look cute" harry points out and looks at Louis

"Isn't she Louis?" Harry teases him knowing about the slight crush he has on me and how hopelessly in love I am with him.

"O-o-oh y-yeah" Louis mutters

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that '' Harry talks a little too loudly.

"I SAID YES" Louis says getting embarrassed making me redden harder than before.

"Come here darling" Louis says with his arms wide open, beckoning me to go to him. I run over and jump onto him, all of us laughing. I wriggle around a bit to get comfortable and feel something stick into my back. I ignore it and start to go to sleep.

❗️Smut warning❗️

I can feel little kisses on my neck. Wriggling around I turn to see Louis staring right into my orbs.

Time passes in each other's eyes. Be both lean in and connect lips. Things start to get a little more heated. Pulling me into his lap I lean more into him and start tugging on his hair. I then start grinding on his lap and feel his member harden. He lets out a little moan as do I. He covers my mouth and nods at Harry's bed. We can hear his snores but we don't want him to wake up.

Pulling me closer

"Be a good girl and be quiet" he growls into my ear sending shivers down my spine. He takes off my PJ shirt and smirks at the sight of me. I got shy and tried to cover my body up.

"Don't be embarrassed darling. I find you so, so beautiful" He whispers in a husky tone.

I slowly remove my arms and his mouth latches onto one of my breasts. Sucking on it making me moan tugging on his hair wanting more of him. I can already feel how wet I am. His shirt is already on the floor as he sleeps shirtless, so I slowly move down his body and grab the waistband of his pajama pants. Removing his underwear at the same time I can see how big his member is, around 9-10 inches. My mouth starts to water at the sight of it. Already wanting it to be in my mouth. I slowly circle his tip and just suck on the purple head. He lets out a long moan which encourages me to keep going. I then start taking more of his in my mouth, using my saliva as lube so it fits easier. He's helping me by gently pushing my head down so I can get more of him in my mouth. After what feels like forever, my lips finally brush against his base. I can feel his whole length pulsing softly in my throat. He's had enough of my teasing as starts roughly face fucking me while groaning and pulling my hair. I love getting used like this so I'm getting so wet hearing how much he's enjoying my blowjob. After a few minutes he come in my mouth and I can't get enough of the taste of his come. I swallow it all and lick is cock clean. He gently removed his cock from my face and pushed me onto the bed. He hovers over me, lining up his member with my pussy. He starts to tease me and I start to get impatient. Moaning his name he tells me to be quiet obviously not wanting to wake Harry up. What felt like hours of teasing he enters the tip of his member making me let out a huge sigh of relief and a moan. While I wasn't concentrating he thrusts his full member into me, making me yell of shock and pleasure. Sliding in and out of me for a few minutes I can feel myself about to reach my climax.

"FUCK LOUIS IM ABOUT TO COME" I yell at his face making him let out a chuckle

"Do it with me darling" he says in a soft tone.

Finishing together we both moan and sigh at the same time making us laugh a bit.

We start to hear harry rustle around a bit

"What are you guys doing?" he asks as squinting

"Nothing, go back to sleep" I tell him. He does just that and in no time we can hear his soft snores again. I lay my head in Louis' chest as he tells me to go to sleep. In no time all I see is darkness.