Chapter 12 - Reports

Louis Pov

As we got closer to the bench, I could make out Daisy's silhouette and ran over to her. Tears were streaming down my face and I could barely contain my sobs. As soon as I reached her I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed into her shoulder.

"I-i-i-I w-w-was s-s-so worried" I cried.

"Now look who's stuttering," She said. Just hearing her melodic voice was enough to make me sob harder. We sat like that for another half hour or so, the boys eventually joining the group hug.

Daisy Pov

After we got back to school (Louis helping me walk because of my back), we all retreated to our rooms. Harry had moved in with Tim as he had a room to himself and the guys all agreed thwart Louis and I should have some privacy (if you know what I mean *wink*). We relaxed and got to know eachother better, after all we've only known each other for a couple weeks. I learnt all about his family and his childhood. I told him about my dad and how much everything changed after he died. Louis was really understanding and after getting to know him better, I think I'm in love with him. But is it too soon? What if he doesn't feel the same way? Ugggghhhh life amiright ladies?

........

A couple weeks past and before we knew it, it was the end of term. I spent the majority of the term with the guys and Louis and got to know everyone better. I've always felt like I get along better with guys and this past term had just cemented that theory. This week we get out reports back and I'm really nervous. Even though I'm naturally really smart, I'm scared that after everything that's happened, my marks are going to be really bad. But the boys are all really great study buddies, except for Timothée, he's terrible at school, in fact I don't know how he hasn't been expelled yet his marks are that bad!

"You guys scared to get your reports?" Tom asked the group.

"Nahhhh" Timothée replied. We all turned and stared at him.

"What? I'm not fussed about school" he said nonchalantly.

"Well I for one and shiting myself" I said.

"Cheers to that" Louis said, sitting next to me he raised his water bottle.

................

"GUYS THEY'RE HERE" I yelled jumping onto louis. Everyone was in our room just chillaxing.

We all ripped open our envelopes and were quiet before everyone let out sighs of relief.

"How'd everyone go?" Noah asked. We all started passing around our reports. We all did similar, I had the best results so far until I got to Tims.

"WHAT THE FUCK TIM" I yelled. Everyone turned to me and I showed them his report.

Full marks. For every. Fucking. Subject.

"Damn mate, how'd you do it?" Louis asked. Tim just leant back and winked.

"A guy has his ways" He said with a shrug. Everyone seemed to accept this but I just couldn't let it go. Something suspicious was going on there and I'll be damned if I don't find out what.