Chapter 4 - A boys school?

Pulling up to the front of the school I look up from my phone to see a castle type building with big gates built around it looking like a jail cell. This place looks different from the brochure but media marketing is so unreliable these days. The driver comes around and opens the door for me. I text my mum that I've arrived at the school. Then suddenly someone runs into me and I fall and bang my head on the car and pass out.

....................

I wake up in an unfamiliar place with pristine whit walls and just as clean.... Hospital beds? I blink my eyes open more and wince as the bright light invades my senses. My head is pounding and I can feel a bruise forming. I suddenly notice that I'm not alone in this white room. There are four insanely attractive boys standing around me.

"W-w-where am I?" I stutter, I'm not used to being around so many hot guys. All the guys in Alabama are ugly as, that's why people tend to get with their family members.

"You're in the nurse's office" Hot guy no. 1 says.

"Then why are you guys in here" I wondered, isn't this supposed to be an all girls school?

"We go here?" Hot guy no. 2 replies.

"Huh, isn't this an all girls school?" I reply, repeating the question I had in my head.

"Um no, this is London Boys Grammar Boarding school." The third hot guy answers.

"WHAT!? There must be a mistake. As you can see I'm a GIRL." I yell.

"Oh really, we didn't notice" The forth and most attractive guy answers while rolling his eyes.

"No need to be rude" I reply with sas and snapping my fingers in an S shape.

"Um ok then, we'll go check in at the office to try and get this sorted out while you stay here and rest" The third guy said leaving with the rude boy.

Now that 2 of the boys had left I could take a closer look at the first 2.

Hot guy no. 1 had wavy chestnut hair and very sharp facial features with green orbs.

Hot guy no. 2 had straighter brown hair and a rounder face with brown orbs.

"Soooo" I started "what're your names" I asked

"Well I'm Timothee and this is Tom" hot guy no. 1 replied.

"Do you have last names?" I questioned.

"Hahaha yeah, I'm Tom Holland and my bud is Timothée chalamet" Tom answered

"Ahahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiight" i say dragging out the I trying not to make this whole things awkward because we all no me Awkward is basically my middle name i mean like all i do stutter all the time, get made fun of, run away cry- i'm rambling at this point.

The boys looked at me weirdly like I was muttering something to myself which now that I think back on I think i was rambling out loud. It went quiet for a little while until somebody else walked into the room.