Chapter 10 - Surprise?

I freeze. So many things were running through my head. Things like 'He's going to break up with me', 'I'm going to be kicked out of school', 'My mum is going to disown me', you know, normal things like that.

Louis comes storming out of the bathroom. If looks could kill, I'd be 6 feet under.

"What the fuck is this!?" Louis all but screamed at me. I cowered under his harsh stare.

"A-a-a p-p-p-p-pregnancy t-t-t-test" I reply with my stutter coming back.

'I can fucking see that Fernsby" He yelled. Oh no. He used my last name. He never uses my last name, only ever calling me Daisy, love or Darling. Tears started welling up in my eyes and could feel a sob building up in my throat.

"Let me ask you again. What. The. Fuck. Is. This" He said, spitting out every word. It was at that moment that I chose to fully break down. I collapsed on the bed in tears and he didn't even try to console me like he usually does.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm p-p-p-p-p-p-pregnant" I cry, folding myself into a ball.

"How did this happen?" He said pacing the length of the room, over and over again.

"Well we didn't use any protection." I sniffled.

"How could I be so stupid" Louis sqaid, at this point I'm not sure if he was talking to me or himself. "I should've waited, but I couldn't help myself. You just looked so sexy in those Pajamas. And you smelled so amazing."

What is he talking about? I'm pretty sure I smelled normal, of not a little rank as I have body order issues (another medical condition).

"I-i-i-i-i-i-I'm so s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry" I whispered and sniffled. He must've gotten over whatever made him so angry as he ran over to me and wrapped me in his warm embrace.

"Shhhhhh darling, we'll get through this together." He said soothingly.

That's all we did for the rest of the day. Sat in bed and whispered things to each other.

..............

My baby blue orbs fluttered open and I realised we had fallen asleep. Louis looked so peaceful when he slept. My finger gently traced his sharp jawline and gave it a soft kiss before I got up and started packing. That's right. Packing. I'm going to run away. I just need some time to think things over and have a break from my hectic life. I walked around the room silently, packing all of my things into a small backpack. I quickly wrote a note for Louis and one for the rest of the boys and gave Louis one last kiss.

"I guess it's just you and me now" I said to my little nugget in my stomach.

Then I walked out into the sunrise.