14 : 𝖩𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖽𝗎'𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒

[💰]

Y/N had awoken next to the Prince in his bed that very morning. He was holding her close around the waist, her head resting on his firm, clothed chest.

"Ngh.." She grunted, sitting up.

Prince Soobin stirred and turned to the opposite side. Y/N rubbed the side of her neck, sore from the angle she maintained throughout the night. A crystal clear memory replayed in her mind— intimate moments she and His Highness had shared.

They were kissing for the second time. Prince Soobin took the initiative to lead her to bed. The couple had settled down, him hovering on top of her. Y/N held him by the nape while he combed through her hair. The two broke apart for air, Prince Soobin falling to her side. He gently yanked her in for a warm embrace, the lady burying her face to inhale his calming scent. They stayed as is for a good while before she realized she was slowly drifting to sleep. And when she was about to lose consciousness, Prince Soobin muttered something she unfortunately didn't catch.

"Augh.." Prince Soobin suddenly yawned, snapping Y/N out of trance. "Hmm.. Lady Y/N.. Good morning.."

"Your Highness," she blushed. "Did you rest well?"

Smiling, he took her hand to his. "I sure did. What about you, my lady?"

"Pleasant sleep it was, I guarantee." Y/N tried to hide her grin. "Although, I'm wary that Jungyeon might notice my absence for the entire evening."

"You know you can weave a lie about coming back late and rising too early, Lady Y/N."

Prince Soobin hoisted himself up. He leaned in to plant a soft kiss on Y/N's forehead, making the girl flush a deeper shade of red than prior. He chuckled fondly upon seeing her fragility.

"I suppose you can't wrap your head around what happened last night," he guessed. "Me too, Lady Y/N."

"Oh, it's just because.." She shyly fiddled with her robes. "..the kiss and everything."

"Didn't you like it?"

"I did!" She covered her mouth. "Forgive me, Your Highness. I didn't intend to raise my voice."

The Prince playfully rolled his eyes whilst shaking his head. Regardless of what happened, Y/N still made sure to keep the pedestal and respect towards the man. He wanted her to drop it. He knew he'd make her his Empress anyway. They'd soon marry. Prince Soobin looked to his covered window, seeing harsh sunbeams shooting through the fabric of the curtains.