Magic

Sivaangi's eyes pierced his heart. She could feel it. He anger started to fade away but still his mind is in a pathetic state. It was too hard for her because there is no hope left as she knew about shanaya. He was sure that he is not going to let anyone pull them apart. She entered his core there is no way he is going to see her walk away. He grabbed her wrist and removed it from his chest the other hand which is pressing his released itself. Ashwin turned around and moved towards the window.

Siv: "im sorry ashwin. Nane itha sari paniralam nu ninaicha. Unga kita maraicha elarukum nalathunutha ninaicha. Enkita pesunga ashwin." She leaned on the other side of the window frame opposite to him. He is looking at the sky.
(I thought i could handle it alone. I hid it from you because i thought that would keep Every one safe. Say some thing ashwin)

Siv: "nan panathu thappu tha im sorry"
(I know I'm wrong, sorry!)

She moved a bit closer and placed her hands on his. He walked away and sat on the bed.

Siv: "ethume solalana enna puriyum enaku"
(If you are not telling anything how will i understand)

Siv: "ashwin pesunga"
(Talk to me)

She couldnt handle this pain. It wasn't easy as she thought to convince him. His silence makes her heart bleed. She moved closer again.

Siv: "ashwin ithe kovathoda irunga. Ena sekram veruthuruvinga"
(Stay this way you will hate me soon)

Siv: "it will make you forget me easily" she caressed his cheek.

Ashwin looked at her. Grabbed her hands. She stood closer to him while he was still sitting in the bed. Ashwin sighed it conveyed the pain he had inside.

Ashwin: "ne thaniya kasta pada ready nah apo nan ethuku iruka unaku?"
(If you are ready to suffer alone why am i here for you?)

Ashwin: "ne unoda happiness matu enkita share pananum nu epdi unaku thonichu?"
(How come you only wanted to share your happiness with me?)

Siv: "nan epdi ungala kasta padutha mudiyum"
(i can't make you sad)

Ashwin: "it hurts me to think that you weren't really happy when you were with me your mind must have not let you be happy with all that were happening but you still managed to put a smile in your face. I don't think thats fair sivaangi. Im not that selfish to let you do that for me."

Siv: "i won't lie i was scared. But whenever I'm with you that didn't mattered to me. I just wanted to spend time with you and heal myself looking at your smile. I just wanted to be in your arms when something bad was happening. You didn't know how much i crave for you everyday. Even though im shattered inside your love gives me hope. But now im really in pain not because of what im gonna face after this trip its because of you. Don't avoid me like this. I can't." She couldn't even stand he catched her before she fell on the ground. She became mentally weak and her body reflected it.

Ashwin straightened her. Made her sit with him. And gave her some water. She was mentally exhausted. She caressed his cheek.

Siv: "enna vitutu unga nala iruka mudiyathu nu enaku teriyum."
(I know you can't be without me)

Ashwin's love for her finally won the battle with his anger and confusions. He can't let her tremble like this.

Ashwin: "terinja apro yea ne nan una vitutu poiranunu ninaikara?"
(If you knew that why would you expect me to leave you)

Siv: "ena vera engayachu kuptu poitaruna en appa"
(What if my dad takes me somewhere else)

Ashwin: "nan unakaga varamatana?"
(Won't i come for you?)

Siv: "im costing your happiness and peace"

Ashwin: "you are my peace and happiness"

Siv: "enaku bayama iruku, enaku ungala vitutu poga vendam"
(Im scared, i dont want to leave you)

Ashwin: "nan solrala unakaga nan varuva. En life la nee vandhathu ouru magic. Kadavul ku teriyatha enna pananunu. Avar namala pirika mataru kandipa"
(Im telling you ill come for you. You came into my life like a magic. God knows what to do. He won't separate us)

Siv: "irundhalum.."
(But still)

Ashwin grabbed her cheeks and pulled forward and kissed her gently. She couldn't breath. She felt a shock in her body. Her shaking hands made its way to his neck. He opened her eyes and looked at her once before kissing her again. Pearl drops came from her eyes. Her face flushed with blood. She inhaled softly. He can never explain it in words what he felt for her in the inside.

Ashwin: "nan iruka"
(Im here)

Siv: "i know"
She hugged him tightly.

Siv: "ipdi pesama pogathinga epayum"
(Don't ignore me like this ever)

Ashwin: "i was angry i never thought this will happen. Like literally someone came to threaten you. How come you expect me to be chill about it sivaangi. Thought of losing you kills me. I saw you drown inside the pool without breathing. All of this because of one girl. That too i was the reason behind all that. She wanted to hurt you because of me. Thats why i behaved this way. You must have told me. I would have kept you with me. I feel bad. Im sorry ma. I will never leave you alone anymore. No matter what happens ill always be around you. I can't imagine leaving you like that. No im going to be with you"

Sivaangi sighed.

Ashwin: "ill talk to your dad"

Siv: "enaku bayama iruku vendam"
(Im scared please don't call him)

Siv: "Avaru unga mela kova pataruna?"
(What if he gets angry on you)

Ashwin: "i can handle it"

Siv: "ipo shanaya solirundha avar enna panuvarunu terilaye enaku"
(I don't know how he will react if shanaya tells him)

Ashwin: "he will scold you and will change the school and might scold me what else you think he could do?"

Siv: "i don't know. I never had a boyfriend. I don't know how he will react"

Ashwin: "its better if he hear about us from us. If shanaya calls him before us its gonna be a catastrophe. Trust me sivaangi. Ill be there always. I love you"

Siv: "love you more" she pulled him closer and she kissed him again on his rough beard.

Ashwin took his phone out. And called her dad.

Siv's dad: "ashwin, everything alright?"

Ashwin: "uncle" he covered his Mic and looked at her once. He took a deep breath.

Ashwin: "uncle I'm in love with sivaangi"

Siv's dad: chuckles. "I know ashwin"

Ashwin: "uncle whaa-whaat sariya kekala enaku"
(I didnt hear you properly)

Siv's dad: "lets discuss about it later you both have fun and come back safely"

Ashwin threw his phone away. Sivaangi is looking at him so curious. He looked at her with a little blush. He couldn't control his happiness at that point. He ran outside the room. Sivaangi followed him.

Siv: "enna sonaruu? Ashwin nilunga"
(What did he say? Ashwin stop)

He turned on the music and started to dance. Uday, diya & sivaangi stood there clueless.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it💜