Go get him

It was perplexing for sivaangi to get why vihaan is giving her such traumatic times. Ashwin didn't let her depart. He impetrated her to night stay with him. Before she could disagree he called her dad and informed him. He told that anu needed sivaangi. He took her to the room after their dinner. She is still not satiate. She wanted to solicit with him. However her contemplation stopped when he un clipped her hair. She turned back to see him. He lifted her up in no time. He Sauntered towards the bed and tossed her. She bounced. When he sat on his knee near her she replicated him. He fondled her cheeks and then cupped them with his hands which was ice cold. She fidgeted. His hands when down to her shoulders and Untied the knots which was keeping her tie up cotton top in place. She placed her hands on her chest to stop it from falling further down. She unbuttoned his pale peachy shirt with one hand. He smirked as he found a way to subjugate her in his thoughts. His eyes were pervasive over her. She as ever felt his gaze on her but stayed conceal. When she gave him an inadequate look he understood that she is struggling to undo the buttons. He did it within a blink. Her mystifying fingers traced his skin. He simultaneously covered her with the blanket and made her lay down also pulled out the cloth with she was holding. He placed his hand on top of the blanket above her tum and folded his other hand to blance his head while he is looking at her.

Ashwin: "nee yen ivlo alaga iruka?"
(why are you so gorgeous?)

His hand started moving gently towards her neck. She pulled her hand out from the blanket and traced his ear subtly. He bent down and pressed his icy lips on her forehead. Her hand moved to his nape and she pressed her lip on his. He scrunched his forehead when her lips collided with his giving a raise in his heart beat. She moved a bit closer to hold his bare back. Her hands mauled his skin when an unbearable shock went through her body when he bit her neck with a fervency. She gasped indicating the frequent jolt in her stomach when he moaned bearing out his pain. She retreated her hands thinking she might have scratched his back but he didn't stopped. he gave her thunder by being vigorous this time.

Siv: "i can't--breath st-op" she surrendered.
Ashwin didn't heard a single word she said. "Stop stop" she pressed her hands against his chest and pushed him away.

Ashwin: "don't" he didn't showed any leniency towards her. He grabbed her hands and pressed it above her head. And kept his hands on her to halt the movement. He started suffocating her with his kiss. She couldn't stop him after that.

Next day they both went to college together. Ashwin wasn't leaving her alone. She tried hard to meet vihaan but ashwin was not letting her go. After a few days ashwin told her that he have a business meeting with his dad and he told her that he is out of town for a few days. So she decided to meet vihaan once ashwin leaves the town.

Sivaangi called ashwin to know whether he is really out of town his number was out of reach. So she felt that this was the right time to confront vihaan to stay away from their life. She called vihaan at night.

Vihaan: "hi sivaangi. I was waiting for your call"

Siv: "vihaan don't interrupt while im talking. I know you are playing some game with me. I don't want you to come in between me and him. Don't talk to me ever again" vihaan stopped her.

Vihaan: "i won't come in betweeen you both but what happened when shanaya came?" He laughed.

Siv: "what are you saying she is gone?"

Vihaan: "is that what ashwin told you?"

Siv: "enna solra vihaan. don't try to play with me"
(What are you saying vihaan)

Vihaan: "shanaya va pathi ketiya?"
(you asked him about shanaya?)

Siv: "nan avar kita enna pesuranu unkita solanunum nu avasiyam ila enaku"
(I can't tell everything to you that is happening between me and him)