The trap

Sivaangi finally wanted to go drench herself in the sea. She stood up and called ashwin to accompany her.

Ashwin: "Nee poo"
(You go)

Siv: "diya you come with me"

Diya gave her hands to sivaangi to pull her. They both ran to the water and started splashing the water. Ashwin started to draw patterns in the sand and started to think. Ashwin felt something inside him. He felt something is not right. His instincts never have betrayed him before. But he was clueless. Uday noticed his gloomy expression.

Uday: "enna da ahchu?"
(What happened?)

Before ashwin opened his mouth to answer they both heard sivaangi's phone ring. Ashwin picked it up. It is her dad. He looked at her. Her smile made him forgot everything around him expect her. He got possessive to see the breeze gently fondle her along with that her hair tried to block her face from him seeing. Her face was gleaming than the moon. Uday grabbed her phone from him in order to get him out of the trance. Ashwin's eyes flicked back to the reality.

Uday: "cut airuchu da"
(It stopped ringing)

Ashwin: "ava appa tha da"
(It's her dad)

Her dad called his phone. Ashwin attended.

Siv's dad: "ashwin ava phone edukala pa atha unaku kupta elam okay thana?"
(She didn't picked her call thats why i called you. Is everything fine there?)

Ashwin: "yes uncle. Ava beach la ava friend kuda vilayaditu iruka"
(She is playing in the beach with her friend)

Siv's dad: "okay okay ashwin. Have fun. Ask her to call me tomo"

Ashwin: "okay uncle good night"
He shoved her phone in his pocket.

They all came back both uday and ashwin forgot about the phone call. They reached the resort.

Siv: "na room ku pogava ila unga kuda irukava?"
(Should i go back to my room or should i stay with you?)

Ashwin: "enaku etho ouru mari iruku ne inaiku rest edu ma. Nanum poi tungara"
(Im not in the right mind you go take a good rest today. Ill go sleep)

Siv: "i thought ill be with you tonight. Its okay" she compromised herself.

Ashwin didn't replied to her. He gave her a hug. Sivaangi felt that he is not normal.

Siv: "ethachu problem ah ungaluku?"
(Do you have any problem?)

Ashwin: "etho sad ah iruku sola therila"
(I feel saddd! i can't put it in words)

Siv: "tunguna sari airum"
(You'll be alright if you sleep)

Ashwin: "good night" he released her from his hold and started to walk in backwards seeing her.

Siv: "good night" she turned and started to walk towards her room. But she felt his gaze on her. she didnt wanted to see his face again because she wanted to stay with him it felt so hard for her to let him go.

Sivaangi sat on the bench looked up in this sky she asked moon about ashwin and tried to the get answer but it stayed calm as always. She spent some time there she sighed before getting up. She even thought to go back to him. But she cant since he deliberately said he wanted to sleep. sivaangi opened the door she saw uday inside diya wasn't there.

Uday: "sivaangi i was waiting for you"

Siv: "why are you dressed???"

Uday: "im taking her out on a date. I hope that's okay for you"

Siv: "why not?? Im so happy for her. She always wanted to go out on a date with you"

Uday: "guess im on a right track"