paths crossed

Diya and sivaangi decided to spend some girl time with each other. They haven't had alone time at all because of the boys. Diya was actually a bit frustrated because of all those happened. Sivaangi was lucky enough so that see got pampered by ashwin and he made her literally forget everything. But diya and uday didn't had other thoughts than what happened all night. It was not human enough situation to move on that easily. Sivaangi was getting ready when diya started asking about what literally happened to her.

Diya: "everything happened so fast! How are you feeling? Okay thana?"

Siv: "enaku elame marandhuruchu"
(I forgot everything)

Diya: "enna solra?"
(What are you saying?)

Siv: "i have that feeling nan odnathu ashwin ena pacify panathu again shanaya kuda fight. But its all blurry"
(I don't exactly remember everything but i have the feeling of what happened but its all blurry)

Diya: "shanaya un veetla soliruvanu ninaichutu irundha ana ava eni ethum panalanu ninaikara ilana un appa ashwin pesnapo soliruparula"
(I thought shanaya would call but she haven't yet i think. Because your dad would have mentioned something atleast)

Siv: "ashwin veetuku varanu solraru enaku ena pandrathunu purila. Hetic ah iruku romba"
(Ashwin told me that he is coming to my house. I genuinely don't know what to do. Its all very hectic)

Diya: "in a way you are lucky. I dont know how im going to introduce uday to my dad. He is going to freak out"

Siv: chuckles. "Uday anna va elaruku pidikum"
(Everyone will love uday brother)

Diya: "nan dj varala"
(Im not coming to dj)

Siv: "ashwin and uday anna yarume varalana na enna pandrathu thaniya please na last time varala indha time ahchu pakanum"
(Ashwin and uday bro also not coming. How will i go there if no one is coming. I missed the last time atleast i have to see this time)

Diya: "i can't move"

Siv: "hey please diya"

Diya covered herself in the blanket. Sivaangi got ready and left the room because she was really curious to see what was happening. She wore a white t-shirt with a jumpsuit. Her hair was tide up in pony. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She entered the dj hall. The music was earsplitting. She went there and looked around hoping to see atleast one familiar face. No one was there. Almost everyone knew she is the ashwin's girlfriend so no one dare to come near her. Everyone started to dance as a couple. She was standing there hopeless. Thats when vihaan saw her for the first time. He wasn't dancing. He was sitting in the corner. He saw her standing looking for a company. But he couldn't see her clearly since the disco lights weren't bright. Her white t-shirt made him see her in first place because of the reflection. Sivaangi's eyes caught his white t-shirt reflecting even more luminous than hers. She went near him and sat beside him coz he was the only one sitting in that hall. He was looking at her now somewhat clear. She looked at him and started shouting but that was not enough to make him understand admist the sound.

Siv: "dance panalayaa??"

Vihaan made an action to convey that he couldnt hear anything she is saying. She tried to increase her tempo even more but it made her cough badly since her throat got dried. He stood up and asked her to get up. She followed him. He went outside the hall to look for a water purifier. They saw one on the other corner. Vihaan finally looked at her in a bright light she looked absolutely gorgeous. And she is seeing him for the first time. Vihaan looked like a model with all his clear cut jawline, perfectly set hair and his slightly trimmed beard.

Vihaan: "go drink some water"

Siv: "im okay"

Vihaan: "unaku friends ilaya?"
(Dont you have any friends)