Confessions

Chapter 7

Hawks POV

Once I finally came to my senses, I bolted upwards and out. where did he go?! Shit i let him get awaaay I burst out into the bar, wherr Shigaraki was downing a drink while kurogiri served everyone another round, and twice was talking to toga. However, when I interupted, everyone turned to stare at me without speaking. 

"Uh. Uhhhh-" I began, "oh right! Whered dabi go?!" Silently they pointed up to the ceiling and I rushed uo the stairs as they went back to what they were doing. Once I made it to the trap door I took a few deep breaths to steady myself, before walking out onto the roof.

I approached the figure sitting at the edge of the roof, illuminated by the cigarette he lit with his signature blue flames.

I cleared my throat and stepped closer. "So, you do like me,eh?" I said, hoping he couldnt tell how on edge I still was. Dabi inhaled his cigarette,not even bothering to look my way. "You don't seem to be complaining?" The villain responded hoarsley and turned torward me.

I scoffed in response, not expecting that direct reply. "I…. Don't see a reason to complain." Dabi laughed dryly at my response and took a step closer. "So you liked the kiss then?" Another step. "....maybe" I responded, avoiding his gaze as he stepped even closer to me. "Would you kiss me again then?" He asks softly, now just a foot away. 

I could feel the heat radiating off of him, and instinctively, I leaned closee to him, agreeing without hesitation. "Yes" 

Dabi POV

I chuckled, and took a step back. Immediatly, I missed the close proximity, and saw disappointment in Hawks' eyes aswell. Cute. "Hah… hah… I can't believe… I didn't tell you sooner then." He gazed at me, clearly surprised with my response. 

"Wait,  so you DO actually like me then?!" Was this chicken joking? "Is that a bad thing?" I responded, taken aback by his outburst. "N-no! Of course not- i didn't say that- its just, m e? You like ME? for real? This isn't some sort of messed up joke?"

I rolled my eyes, how oblivious could one be? 

"Not, its not. I was the one who kissed you, didn't I?" I watched as Hawks' cheeks were dusted in pink. "So you actually…. really-really?" I snickered, "Do you WANT me to kiss you again?" Hawks looked away at this, his cheeks reddening further. 

"So yes, I like you. Yes really-really, no I'm not just messing with you." I clarified, smiling fondly. Hawks turned to faxe me with a giddy grin, satisfied with that answer.

"W-well, I like you too! Alot. Like alot alot- not just a friend like i mean like-" I chuckled and placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. "Shhhh" He became quiet, and I smirked. "Good. Now shut up."

With that, I replaced my finger with my lips, and he began kissing me back immediatly. I moved my lips against his, and he wrapped his arms around me and entangled his hands in my hair. 

His sweet smell filled my lungs, the one I had longed for just hours before as I smelled it on my bedsheets. I gasped as he licked my bottom lip, puling me out of my thoughts. Fueled by lust I deepened the kiss and ran my hands down his sides, savoring in how his skin shivered shivered under my fingers touch.

I satisfied in how he melted into the kiss, letting me explore his mouth and emersing myself with his taste. 

If I spoke my mind I was afraid Id pressure him, because even tho I had only just told him how I felt, I already knew I loved him by this point. My feelings from long ago had grown twice the size now that I had him in my reach once more.