Grisha Jeager ~9~

Levi was pacing back and fourth by the window anxious that Erwin would come home early again for any papers that he might've left behind. He looked outside the window and when he was staring at the streets he saw his reflection pop up. The raven haired male didn't know what he was doing anymore, he had no idea what was right and wrong, Levi was just so conflicted with himself to the point where he would question everything he's done up till now.

He heard Eren shuffling around the house as he kept a lookout for Erwin. He even saw Eren's reflection as he was going back and fourth opening the windows in each room. He hugged himself tightly when Eren's reflection vanished, he's been pondering over something for a while and he thinks now is the time to tell Eren.

When he was walking through the house he saw how empty it was, everything that belonged to him was gone and packed, even some of the pictures of him hanged around the house. The Omega stopped when he saw his wedding photo. His Omega instincts made him feel proud and overjoyed seeing him and his Alpha so happy but there was a frown and glare plastered upon his face.

Levi grabbed the framed photo and turned it down on it's face, he couldn't stand looking at it any longer without tearing up. Once he composed himself he went to go find Eren, he walked down the hallway seeing Eren on the floor grabbing clothes from his dresser.

Eren was busy packing anything and everything that Levi owned into a suitcase and bag. Levi was standing by while Eren was almost finished packing, he took a heavy sigh before placing his hand on Eren's.

It certainly grabbed Eren's attention just like he wanted, the brunette gave a beautiful smile to him that just shattered his heart.

"Stop packing Eren, I'm not going to leave"

"No? Levi why you said it yourself that you wanted to get out of here" Eren stared at him with wide eyes like he had two heads, he couldn't believe the words that were coming out of Levi's mouth.

"Yes that may be true but I changed my mind, I'm staying" Levi grabbed the shirt Eren held and was about to put it back in his dresser.

"Levi stop unpacking why did you suddenly change your mind, you really want to stay here with him" Eren grabbed the clothes Levi had in his hand confused by his sudden change in answer.

"Where would I even go Eren? He knows where my mother and uncle lives, he knows where Hanji and Moblit live, he made me have a joint credit card with him so even if I use our card to get a house he's going to find out straight away, any money he finds out that I do make he takes so I have nothing unless he gives me money for groceries. The money I made for tutoring isn't nearly enough to buy a house let alone an apartment. So tell me Eren where would I even go, please tell me because what more do I have to lose at this point"

Levi looked like he was about to cry, there was nowhere where he could safely go without putting his friends and family at danger.

Eren couldn't contradict what he had said, they hadn't planned this far ahead and it didn't seem like Levi had any other friends or family that could help him out without Erwin's knowledge.

Then the sudden idea popped into his head.

"You can come and live with me. He's never met me before so he doesn't know where I live and neither do your friends and family so if he asks them they won't tell him anything"

Levi shook his head silently whispering to Eren. "I can't it's not safe... Not only am I going to put you at risk but your whole family"

"Do you want to stay here and continue to live your life like this forever?"

"No, but I-" He shook his head again and let his voice croak.

"Then why stay? There's an opening, the door is wide open and you can make a run for it. Why not take that chance?" Eren pointed to the open door showing how easy it would be to just run away.