Mikasa Ackerman pt.3 ~11~

Eren woke up to his alarm in the early morning for school. He groaned and threw his phone to the floor. But the ringing just kept on going, eventually he got out of bed and fixed himself up for the day. When he walked out of the door he saw Mikasa standing there dressed up and ready for the day.

"When did you get home?"

"When did you have a boyfriend" He didn't know how to exactly respond to that, he wasn't even aware that Mikasa had know about their relationship. If anything Levi or his parents probably told them but at what time?

"Oh right about that, almost a month now"

Mikasa rolled her eyes at him, everything about this situation just felt wrong to her. She didn't feel that Eren was in safe hands, she just constantly had a nagging feeling about it. "And he's already moved in? Doesn't seem right to me"

"It was the only thing I could think of at the time! There weren't very many options"

"Still, this relationships moving to fast don't you think. Did our parents even approve?"

Eren guided his hand down the stairs"Yes they did now can we change the subject and go downstairs to eat"

"Fine"

Mikasa went to go heat up some of the leftovers from dinner last night and served it on the table. They ate quietly till Eren and Mikasa decided to catch up on what'd they had missed.

"Yeah so Jean and Marco started dating"

"Finally about time, after all the years of consent teasing and flirting with each other I was starting to lose hope. Even his mom thinks that they've been dating this entire time!"

"Eren your the one who lied to her and told her that they were"

"Your point is"

She shrugged her arms and went back to eating her food before it got cold. "You know I never thought that someone like Mr. Ackerman would be your type"

"Mikasa drop it"

"Especially with an older man I would've thought you'd go with someone around our age"

"Mikasa what are you getting at?"

"I don't like him and I want you to break up with him. Plain and simple" Eren slammed his fist on the table and walked out on her. She sat there shocked, he had never acted like this to her before.

"Eren don't walk away from this"

"Mikasa don't speak to me"

"Eren come on! Just because our parents have been happily married with an age gap doesn't mean that it'll be like that for you! You know I'm right!" She rushed off after him and tried getting him to look at her. Each of her attempts failed when Eren pushed her aside.

Their walk to school was silent and any attempt of conversation she tried to make with him was coldly ignored.

Eventually she'd just given up and tried to keep her mind off of the topic. But even when she tried to make normal conversation she was shutdown.

"Fine don't talk to me but just know that I'm trying to look after you"

Eren slowed down his pace and slowly tried to calm himself down. He's been working so hard to keep his anger in check, he couldn't let this get the best of him.

"I know..."

------------------------------------------------------

Mikasa sat alone at lunch away from the group. Her back was placed against the hollow wooden tree as she slowly ate her food. Most of it was left cold because she was lost in her thoughts.